Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Been Tapped Out Like 10 Times In Class This Week !!!!! Thanks Alot Coach Herzog !!!!

Ok, how many guys saw that post title and signed on to kick my ass ? lol.

I really mean thanks alot. Because of the 2 day training camp put on by coach Zog I decided to rework some major stuff in my game. Really saw big things for myself with the monaplata, useing truck alot more and saw alot of misstakes I didn't even know I was making from mission control. Had to work with Real 10th Planet guys to figure it out.

I decided to go to class and just roll with guys and not tell them I was working on anything new. I wanted real time 100 % hard rolling, while I work out some of my new game. First 2 nights of class, got tapped more times then I have in a year.lol. Everyone asked....You ok Conner? Everything alright?

Tonight started working out. Got my first monaplata tap, then got 2 more right after it. Everyone is like, what was that?????!!!!!! I have never felt more like the 10th Planet system is my path then I do right now.

Thanks coach Zog, can't wait to do it again. Do you plan on putting the video up from all the instructors? So much more covered that I would love to watch and go thru again. My brain was overloaded couldn't fit it all in, so really need to do a video review

Drove my dad crazy on way home to get with you so I can come down and train again SOON !!!!!!!
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Monoplata!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm glad you liked the camp Conor, sounds like its been a badass week of training for ya!

Unfortunately we won't be able to show the material by the purple belt instructors (Eddies rule for 10th Planet instructors) and Louis asked that his material not be shared until after his super fight. I should be getting the HD version of the matches this weekend and will post them ASAP.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Sorry Brandon monoplata, If you havn't noticed From my posts. I can't spell to save my life.lol. My teachers say they don't get how I can be so smart......yet braindead when it comes to basic grammer.lol.

You know another smart guy who couldn't spell ? Einstien <(and thats probably spelled wrong) True....look it up.lol.

Monaplata......Monoplata, anyway you spell it......................it's badass !!!
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm glad you liked the camp Conor, sounds like its been a badass week of training for ya!

Unfortunately we won't be able to show the material by the purple belt instructors (Eddies rule for 10th Planet instructors) and Louis asked that his material not be shared until after his super fight. I should be getting the HD version of the matches this weekend and will post them ASAP.
    I thought purple belt videos could be posted with Eddie's permission
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons
    Sorry Brandon monoplata, If you havn't noticed From my posts. I can't spell to save my life.lol. My teachers say they don't get how I can be so smart......yet braindead when it comes to basic grammer.lol.

You know another smart guy who couldn't spell ? Einstien <(and thats probably spelled wrong) True....look it up.lol.

Monaplata......Monoplata, anyway you spell it......................it's badass !!!
    Ha ha! I wasn't criticizing your spelling; I didn't even notice it, actually

I was expressing my excitement over you adding it to your repertoire!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Coach Zog lets just say an envolope shows up in the mail with lets say $27.38 and maybe a couple pizza's get delivered already paid for to your home. And maybe an envolope shows up to me with a copy of all the instructors from the training weekend. I'm just saying postal mistakes happen all the time

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'll take the 27.38, but not the Pizzas
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com