Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF Nick....

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    I'm a little behind on this, was the Glover v. Terra match end up being gi or no-gi?

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hutch View Post
    I'm a little behind on this, was the Glover v. Terra match end up being gi or no-gi?

It was no gi.

Also, I'm sickened by how many people are not only defending Nick, but calling Estima a bum at the same time!
    He showed up at weight, and even challenged Nick to a fight in his own sport!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    It was gi
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    It was no gi.
    Also, I'm sickened by how many people are not only defending Nick, but calling Estima a bum at the same time!
    He showed up at weight, and even challenged Nick to a fight in his own sport!
    It was Gi. Diaz had valid reason for not competing, brazilians tend to look after their own.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    lol wow it's funny how angry people get, fuck nick this fuck nick that, and so many will jump right back on his dick when he whoops some more ass in the ufc. but theres no need to be pissed off over shit you can't control

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Let's get Diaz side of the story first. Apparently there was some controversy over the time of the weigh-in.

From MMAFighting: Cesar Gracie told MMAFighting.com following the conclusion of the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo that he had no idea why Diaz didn't show up. "I know he was mad when he was told Braulio would not make weight last night," Gracie said. "No one has seen him today. Braulio ended up making weight this morning."

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme
    lol wow it's funny how angry people get, fuck nick this fuck nick that, and so many will jump right back on his dick when he whoops some more ass in the ufc. but theres no need to be pissed off over shit you can't control
    I wont be on his band wagon ever again. I was barely on it anyway. If he wasnt going to compete dont agree to it. He is flake that may be talented but he has the common sense and discipline of a child.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    So disappointing - Glover/Terra was great but diaz...I wonder what his side of the story is.

Here is a link to torrents for all of the matches: http://www.bestmmatorrents.com/index.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12