Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing weight

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Losing weight

How do I lose as much weight as soon as possible? Im like 167 pounds now, and I need to lose weight while keeping most or all of my muscle and just burning about 17 pounds of fat. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Paleo Diet, get rob wolff's book, follow it and you'll turn into a slim monster with all the proper muscle and no unnecessary fat

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Also id suggest strength and conditioning training, and keep in mind, weight is irrelevant on its own, what's important is the ratio of functional muscle, fat, retained water, and etc for that weight. If you don't do any strength training and start along with dieting proper, you'll probably lose like 10 lbs from the dietary change and increased caloric expenditure then gain like 5 back over a month from the s&c, you might endup near the same weight but still at a much lower body fat % and super ripped and muscular, otherwise just the dietary change should put you in awesome shape with regular rolling.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Eat like 100 grams of fiber a day.

Array

School
    Grand Rapids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Paleo diet is great but for fast weight loss cut the carbs. No bread, pasta, or sugar. Eat meat and vegetables, that's it. For example; breakfast could be eggs, bacon, and beans. Lunch a large salad with grilled chicken. Dinner a steak with vegetables. Don't drink any calories. Eat the same foods all week and you'll lose anywhere from 2-5 or possibly more per week. Once you lose the weight you can switch to the paleo or slow-carb for maintaining the weight. I recommend the 4 hour body by tim ferriss and the primal blueprint by mark sisson for reading material. Good luck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Uhh, how old are you Emir?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    [QUOTE=Nat Cummings;128414]Uhh, how old are you Emir?[/QU
    just turned 15 in april

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Four Hour Body by Tim Ferris is probably the best book to losing weight and fitness nutrition information. If you read it and follow it you can expect great results ;]

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    WHat division are u looking to compete in? I was able to drop 5-7 lbs just cutting out all soda and white bread and fast food 2 weeks before, mainly fruits and vegetables the last week and then cut out water the day of and also rode the bike for an hr and jogged another half hour made weight fine. Ate a nice meal, rehydrated and was back to normal weight next day for my tourney.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    get up you´re heart rate .
    use a sauna suit .
    Try a bath with salt and menthol oil and sweet like hell !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast