So he is human afterall. Cool.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Lol i bet god isnt angry just disapointed with him

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    If you believe in God, then God can be angry with you. The bible says Pride goes before a fall. This might be his fall. But I'm hoping he gets humble and bounces back from this. Damned shame man. But I knew it was inevitable. Market yourself as a good guy, eventually people something comes out.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sorry mate im a complete athiest and disliker of Jones and his non stop talk about his destiny/gods plan or whatever

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    This is definetly ammo for jones dislikers but even though Im also athiest and extremely against Drunk Driving of any form Im just glad no one ELSE got hurt , he could've slammed into a family van or pedestrians or even pulled a rampage and kill some unborn babies, but people will either forgive and/or forget this and he'll be back on top but ill be honest I always hope drunk drivers (who crash or get caught) lose a leg or two that way they would always know whenever they got back in a car to never do that shit again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    So a UFC champion drinks alchahol like the rest of us? Wow, what are the odds of that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    He saw a squirrel and freaked out, maybe a cat. Small animals make me nervous when I'm drunk so I'm sure that might've had something to do with it.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Hilfiker View Post
    So a UFC champion drinks alchahol like the rest of us? Wow, what are the odds of that?
    I think its more of the driving while pissed up that people are talking about not the drinking

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It happens. People tend to forget that pro athletes/celebrity's are normal people too and they make mistakes like the rest of us. Not sure why they get put up on some kind of pedestal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast