Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Anyone else happy about this? Fuck you, Jon Jones. Fuck you, and your stupid goddam face.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    He's extra dumb because of who he is, he easily has the money to buy a ride, there's no reason to be driving yourself, grab a random mother fucker off the street and give him a couple Gs and he'll take you wherever you want to go. And why doesn't he have an entourage to monitor this shit? A guy in Jones' position should never be drunk and alone, ever, it just doesn't happen, too many people have too much of a financial stake in him for that to happen. Was he alone in the car? I'm curious to hear more about this as time goes on.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    Anyone else happy about this? Fuck you, Jon Jones. Fuck you, and your stupid goddam face.
    This. I agree with this.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    A guy in Jones' position should never be drunk and alone, ever, it just doesn't happen, too many people have too much of a financial stake in him for that to happen.
    Tell that to Tiger Woods

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Aldridge View Post
    Sorry mate im a complete athiest and disliker of Jones and his non stop talk about his destiny/gods plan or whatever
    lol figured.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    for me it's more that , the Bentley he wrecked probably wasn't even his really nice one... lol I don't care who drinks or not. Just glad he didn't hurt anyone else. Bad Jon bad!!! lol

Sam Sales

Jon Jones put himself up on a pedestal when he said he would snitch on his friends if he found out they were smoking weed. Personally I am glad this has happened. Not because I wish Jon Jones any harm, but because he can drop the 'I am a saint' attitude he has developed. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    "I used to snitch on the kids who smoked weed". "I'm a family man", "I would never be involved in something stupid like a DUI".

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    dang. well he IS pretty dumb. even rashad evens talked circles around him....and we all saw that he was barely able to keep up with rampage. the good guy act is over and its kind of a relief. the only reason i really dont care for the guy is all the bs surrounding him. maybe things will get a little more real now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    How do you really feel haha
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12