Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sam Sales

UK UFC event in September

So this has just been announced and i can't wait. Definitely going to travel up and book a hotel for the night. Any of you guys plan on going? Hopefully it is a good card. Last event i went to was UFC 120, which was OK but the o2 staff and security couldn't get a grip on the mayhem at times so hopefully this one will be a bit better organised.

:-)

Sam Sales

also kind of off topic, but any UK people coming to the Eddie Bravo seminar in Sweden in June? Look forward to meeting you all out there. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Me and another guy are going to the eddie bravo camp sam. See you there!

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    Me and another guy are going to the eddie bravo camp sam. See you there!
    Awesome, looking forward to it bro. :-)

Array

School
    Elements Martial Arts UK
    Who is on the main card any ideas? and where in uk is it? i'll be going for sure if i can get decent seats..

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Raz View Post
    Who is on the main card any ideas? and where in uk is it? i'll be going for sure if i can get decent seats..
    Hi, it is in Nottingham apparently. No idea about who is fighting on the card yet. Will likely be mostly UK talent again i would assume. Probably Hathaway, Maguire, Shotgun Young & Co. Maybe Bisping if the timing is right. :-)

Array

School
    Ronin
    Never seen a ufc live so might go to this 1 !

Array

School
    no school in the area
    i have to be there , so if i stick to my fight game plan , get my new bonemarrow in july and then mabey i can make the UFC in the UK . And i can take the boat because they donīt allow me to fly . Hope boedha wil help me !

Array

School
    10th planet Grimsby
    I defo plan on going.... Was at the UFC in manchester couple years bak and it was a great weekend!!

Sam Sales

The expo they did in 2010 just before UFC 120 was pretty cool. They had the weigh-ins there and stuff. Crazy busy though. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast