Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    SEE!? Now this is how it is fuckin DONE!
    You know better than us man, what/where should we go/do? I've never been other than quick meetings for a few hours.
    I hear I will really like the Red Lights when I am there...haha
    Depends what you're interested in man..
    Right now it's really great weather so chilling in one of the big parks or next to the canals is great. Renting a bike and seeing the city is nice but walking is also nice if you plan on sticking to the centre.
    They have a lot of nice museums with serious themes like the van Gogh or the Ann Frank house. But there's also the hash and hemp museum or the torture museum or the sex museum.
    You should try some typical Dutch style food like fries with mayonaise at the febo or some stroopwafels from anywhere..
    With Euro 2012 going on when you get there the matchdays will be an orange chaos with usually a very good atmosphere.
    You can see the Heineken brewery, take a cruise in the canals, see historical buildings, see the smartshops and the coffee shops of course..
    Lol the red light district is right in the center and there are a lot of interesting shops nearby so you should have no problem swinging by it

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Man that sounds like fun but I gotta get back to Draco ASAP, can't be apart from him too long bba4b834.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Cool pic. Kids hands get big fast!

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Man that sounds like fun but I gotta get back to Draco ASAP, can't be apart from him too long bba4b834.jpg
    No worries brother. See you in Sweden. :-)

K Madden

Damn it Eddie, you're gonna make me come all the way to fuckin SWEDEN to see ya? Geeeeeesss
    Just bring Drago with! He'd love it, promise. Many bright colors and pretty flowers there, and I think the song from 'Winnie The Pooh' plays non-stop in the streets.

K Madden

damn it...im JUST going to miss the Sweden Seminar.
    BUT I'll be in Amsterdam on the 16-20th. You guys still game to go?
    I need to book hotels and stuff like that ASAP. Any recommendations?
    Jay? Sam? Elmanual?

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    All 12 of us are going down as one so theres no way we can detour. Sounds fuckin sick though.

Sam Sales

Sorry guys, i didn't know what was going on with this so hadn't booked anything with regards to flights to Amsterdam. Looks like i will have to give it a miss. :-(

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    damn it...im JUST going to miss the Sweden Seminar.
    BUT I'll be in Amsterdam on the 16-20th. You guys still game to go?
    I need to book hotels and stuff like that ASAP. Any recommendations?
    Jay? Sam? Elmanual?
    I don't really know any hotels or hostels because I just travel back home/sleep with friends if I go to Amsterdam so can't really help you there I'm afraid. If you need some help with chossing with locations or need some translations I can help you of course.
    I'm still game for the 18th! Let me know where you want to meet up at what time.

Sam Sales

Fucking sucks you cant make Sweden Mr Madden. :-(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast