Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolling stoned?

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Rolling stoned?

How does smoking not affect your breathing ?? I always thought smoking would decrease your lung capacity, etc..? Is there a certain way to smoke that makes it not have any affect?

Just wondering..

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    V A P O R I Z E R!

www.vaporbrothers.com
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

One word ............... vaporiser ............... im a ex smoker and i brought one best think ever it heats the thc crystals up to form a mist which you inhale NO smoke ive gone from not being able to run half a mile to being able to do 2 miles in about 20 minutes and i use my vaporiser about 4 to 5 times a week best thing ever

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Vaporizer is my next investment

Array

School
    Mac Self Defence
    vaps are def. the way to go but good ones are kinda expensive. i just use a nice clean bong water is awesome filters nicely and you dont have to smoke a ton one bowl in some bongs you might not even want to get on the mat hahaa!!

Smoking weed once in a while barely has an effect on lung function in any way. Smoking pure buds from a cannabis plant is much different than smoking a chemically infused tobacco cigarette.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    if you smoke weed make sure you don't smoke rillos before class. it'll really hurt your cardio as opposed to a bowl or a bong

a bong is probably the best, just don't take a huge rip. that's the worst that you could do.

being high makes rolling a little bit more hard, but that's if you literally JUST smoked and walked into class. smoke an hour before. you'll be fine then

Quote Originally Posted by jaredworm View Post
    Smoking weed once in a while barely has an effect on lung function in any way. Smoking pure buds from a cannabis plant is much different than smoking a chemically infused tobacco cigarette.
    this is what i was going to say. even if you were to smoke everyday, i don't think it would have much, if any, of an effect. most of what people smoke in cigarettes are chemicals.

Array

School
    bulletproof
    im not . a smoker but i do like mushrooms . eat like a stem or 2 and for some reason , I get extremely relaxed and can roll easily with more flexability and what seems like endless gastank , downside is your not usually paying attention to much else so dont , add in striking that can turn out bad sober up first

Array

School
    Rōnin
    if you cant afford a vaporizer water bongs works good 2, and if you live where theres snow throw some in and smoke a slushy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast