Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Netflix ??

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix

Got Netflix ??

I was searching Netflix at a friends house and noticed a film on there called "Ancient Astronauts: The Gods from Planet X "
    Very interesting movie about Nibiru, and all things Annunaki check it out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    I just put it in my instant que for later
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jason Martell knows his shit, he was a Sitchin protege, definitely gunna check this out.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Awesome! Good find, I'm gonna watch it later tonight!

BTW, incase you guys didn't know, it seems that Netflix has a flaw in their business model in that only one person needs to pay for an account and multiple households can use the account. I'm not sure if there is a limit on this or if it violates their terms of service or what, but I haven't had any problems sharing my account with friends and family. (not that I'd ever promote the unscrupulous taking advantage of such a fine company) Just hooked the Woolseys up with my account info actually so Tyler, enjoy learning about the Annunaki while your knee heals up buddy!

Edit: Just looked through the Netflix terms of service and all I could find on sharing accounts is: "If you disclose your password to anyone or share your account and/or devices with other people, you take full responsibility for their actions." Not really sure what one could possibly do with their Netflix account that could create legal liability, but it seems like they don't care if you share your login, which again seems to me like a major flaw in their business model but w/e, I'll exploit it hah.
    Last edited by Matt "Gumby" Glach; 05-30-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    I think I found it on youtubes. Desktop broken, no netflix for me so i went looking for it
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 05-30-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I confess that I cannot read Sumerian. I'd have a better shot at interpreting a text in Klingon. That said, all of the other people in the world who DO read Sumerian seem to be of the opinion that Sitchin couldn't read it either. Beyond that he also seems to have a very, very loose interpretation of the application of scientific method; poor methodology equals poor scholarship equals suspect conclusions.

Plausibility is not data. Possibility is not data. Speculation is not data. Theory makes predictions which are testable. Any "theory" that makes no testable predictions is not a theory -- it is conjecture. Any theory that disregards context (especially with regard to ancient writings and artifacts) is not a theory -- it is speculation. Any methodology that cannot be repeated and/or whose conclusions cannot be independently verified is science fiction, not science.
    Last edited by Jason Hyatt; 05-30-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    I feel you. Correlation isn't causation.

I thought Sitchin was fluent in Sumerian and Hebrew though?

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    I think I found it on youtubes. Desktop broken, no netflix for me so i went looking for it
    LOL at youtubes with an S, i pictured a mexican guy sayin it
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    The documentary Heckler is pretty good. Talks about people that heckle comedians and how online movie critics love giving negative reviews, and Rogan is in it.

Also the TV show Trailer Park Boys. I remembered Slick Rick saying something about it and I saw the first season years ago. This show is pretty funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast