Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Netflix ??

i dont have netflix but i will gladly "borrow " this film from a "friend " when i get home ... allegedly cheers for the heads up

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    i dont have netflix but i will gladly "borrow " this film from a "friend " when i get home ... allegedly cheers for the heads up
    Can i borrow it while u are borrowing it and then let all my friends borrow it at the same time..allegedly

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Dammit now I have to watch this.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    I confess that I cannot read Sumerian. I'd have a better shot at interpreting a text in Klingon. That said, all of the other people in the world who DO read Sumerian seem to be of the opinion that Sitchin couldn't read it either. Beyond that he also seems to have a very, very loose interpretation of the application of scientific method; poor methodology equals poor scholarship equals suspect conclusions.

Plausibility is not data. Possibility is not data. Speculation is not data. Theory makes predictions which are testable. Any "theory" that makes no testable predictions is not a theory -- it is conjecture. Any theory that disregards context (especially with regard to ancient writings and artifacts) is not a theory -- it is speculation. Any methodology that cannot be repeated and/or whose conclusions cannot be independently verified is science fiction, not science.
    NON-BELIEVER!!!!!
    =p haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    i love this documentary, it talks about possible glass tubes on Mars.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Finally got Jean Jacques Machado's "Heart of a Champion" from Netflix this past weekend. I really enjoyed watching some of the gi techniques that I had completely forgotten about. Disc 1 was quite inspirational and disc 2... well I'll just say Eddie donning a gi and a purple belt was quite sexy :-).

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    The documentary Heckler is pretty good. Talks about people that heckle comedians and how online movie critics love giving negative reviews, and Rogan is in it.

Also the TV show Trailer Park Boys. I remembered Slick Rick saying something about it and I saw the first season years ago. This show is pretty funny
    Seen heckler got it for a dollar at the dollar store and its pretty funny.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    I started watching "Dark Legacy" on netflix tonight .. If you love conspiracy theories, you'll love this one. Let me know what you think !
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    A Crude Awakening.

Many of you will know, but no doubt some will have no idea, just how quickly we are using up fossil fuel resources.
    This documentary really spells out just what is going on and where. Experts are saying we are at the peak production point now and the downhill may be severe. We could even run dry within our lifetime.

Yet we continue to waste valuable resources, blissfully unaware it could ultimately destroy the vast majrity of us.

I cant help but wonder what it will be like when the penny finally drops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12