Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

Who's down for some 10th Planet training in Vegas?

There's a small group of us who had booked our flights to Vegas for the Traincation. Now that the Traincation is not happening, I was wondering how many of you would be interested in training with Scott Einstein Epstein that weekend? I spoke with Einstein and what we can arrange if there are enough people, is that we can book a training facility (for example, the Tapout Center) and do a seminar. Einstein's seminars are a lot of fun and he does an amazing job of breaking down his game. Very useful stuff. Whether there will be a seminar or not, Vegas is gonna be fun.

I'd like some solid confirmation as to who would be ACTUALLY down for the Einstein seminar. Let me know.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I’m there 100%, as if there is anything better to do in Vegas. But really, there ISN”T anything better to do in Vegas than this , so come on guys. I’m too broke for most of the other Vegas recreational activities anyway.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    I'm gonna do GQ at the UFC fan expo, gonna be a Tuff Enuff that friday night, then the one of the best looking UFC cards I've ever seen the Sat night after. That weekend will be insane, and I shall bask in the eye of that storm

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    i wish you guys would have wanted to do a seminar in vegas for the past two years i was there. I move to miami and 2 months later you guys are going to do a seminar... greaaaaat -_____________-

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I’m there 100%, as if there is anything better to do in Vegas. But really, there ISN”T anything better to do in Vegas than this , so come on guys. I’m too broke for most of the other Vegas recreational activities anyway.
    There are a lot of guns to shoot in vegas too. Like full auto AK's and stuff. I would be trying some of that out while I was down there if I had the quid.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I'm gonna do GQ at the UFC fan expo, gonna be a Tuff Enuff that friday night, then the one of the best looking UFC cards I've ever seen the Sat night after. That weekend will be insane, and I shall bask in the eye of that storm
    I'm most likely gonna be competing at the GQ as well, Compella. It's gonna be awesome. But I'm still looking for guys interested in the seminar.

Array

School
    Looks like it's just going to be you and me Brian, wondering the streets of Vegas and challenging random strangers and tourists to Jiu Jitsu matches.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    What day would this take place? I will be in Vegas the 24th through 28th. Would be interested if I have the money.\ and it is in that time frame.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Hey Louis - I just drove into Vegas tonight & am definitely interested in the seminar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast