Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    I wouldn't head anywhere were there is a lot of people. More people = greater risk of infection. While our military's finest will do their best i don't think that they have the logistics or the personnel to handle a disaster of the size. That said Great lakes Naval would be better equipped due to it being a training base, but not big enough none the less.

I'm heading for the fucking hills. Eastern Co here i come!
    Hell yeah, Supply run only at the bases for their shit. There are about 100 Vehicle in Storage at Fort Sheridan which is 1.5 miles from my house. Plus they are right on the lake. Im going shopping Commando Style then bugging the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Hell yeah, Supply run only at the bases for their shit. There are about 100 Vehicle in Storage at Fort Sheridan which is 1.5 miles from my house. Plus they are right on the lake. Im going shopping Commando Style then bugging the fuck out.
    Legit! Those HMMVS hold a shit ton of fuel.

This begs the question. Whats your apocalypse vehicle?

O and bring a grinder. And a fucking big pry bar.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    But made of plastic its reliable short term but in time it will wear. I prefer the steel (and mag capacity) of my Springfield XDM
    I own a couple Glocks and a Taurus PT24/7 OSS. They are super-reliable.
    I love them all, but I am really wanting to pick up one of those XD(m)s too. They look so nice. What caliber is yours? You ever have any FTE/FTF/Stovepiping with it?

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I live in the middle of the woods in the middle of the frikin' U.P. and would for sure make a stand on the home front. Yes a smaller cal in the head would kill, but zombies are pretty tough. And I want to take the zombie head clean off, not just put a hole in it, thus the .50 cal. A 20ga is Ok, but I think there will be better 12ga 00 buckshot and slug availability in the long term. Thus my choice for 12ga. A pistol grip synthetic stocked riot shotgun is pretty dam light and fast. Another plus for the shotgun is I can reload my spent hulls pretty darn easy and fast. A hearty supply of booby traps set around the property will alert me to the approching zombies. I think zombies will take the path of least resistance, my property has very well positioned funnels that will concentrate the hordes into my shooting gallery. Defense recap in order of distance. 1) perimeter Booby traps, 2).50 cal , 3)shotgun for defending the front door, 4)sword for once they have breached the front door.

WOW, Panda, can't wait to meet you this weekend!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

+1 for sure. Here is the vehicle im thinking. There are a shit ton like this at the base. Probably sucks on gas but I need the capacity and storage for the recon vehicle(Ducati Rocket). I put way to much though into this shit, haha.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

My apocalypse vehicle of choice for my neck of the woods would have to be a the best side by side ATV I can steal!! Lots of them sitting outside dealers up here and I think they would be pretty easy to hotwire.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Vehicle Pic
    Attached Images

Array

School
    Ronin
    Us UK lot would be fucked because we dont get to have guns so for most of us it would be sharp weapons lol, at least we'd have more stealth ! Firing a .50 cal would bring a fuck ton of zombies to your hold !

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Aldridge View Post
    Us UK lot would be fucked because we dont get to have guns so for most of us it would be sharp weapons lol, at least we'd have more stealth ! Firing a .50 cal would bring a fuck ton of zombies to your hold !
    That sucks, Yeah your right about the sound. Two things: ghetto Chicago silencer(for those who know how to make one) or the ban on legit silencers would no long be in effect so snagging something legit for the ar would be easy.No holding the nomad life style would be in effect for a bit. At least until we could find a remote place to settle down.
    Last edited by Josh Passini; 06-07-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    That sucks, Yeah your right about the sound. Two things: ghetto Chicago silencer(for those who know how to make one) or the ban on legit silencers would no long be in effect so snagging something legit for the ar would be easy.No holding the nomad life style would be in effect for a bit. At least until we could find a remote place to settle down.
    Josh, If you can make it out of town, your always welcome at my compound. 6 hrs due north. You can park that sweet rig on my lawn.... oh yeh,Can you milk a goat?

Will a rear naked even work on a zombie?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast