Array

School
    Area 50.1

Marijuana Movies

What informative videos/ documentaries on marijuana would you guys reccomend to a neoConservative republican who thinks weed is just a horrible drug despite having any real basis. Something that sites sources would be preferred. I know some people that are open to watching and I dont feel like explaining everything to them. Which ones do you guys think would be the best one for them to watch first?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The Union: The Business of Getting High and Reefer Madness.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...uana-addictive

"So, to wrap up, is marijuana addictive? For most people, no. About 10% of recreational users will develop problems severe enough to impair their work and relationships. Many more will come to depend on pot for relaxation and social purposes. This will be problematic if they don't learn more effective coping mechanisms and come to rely on marijuana instead of solving their problems. When ready, most people will be able to quit with only mild withdrawal symptoms. And, compared to other recreational drugs, marijuana is relatively harmless. But, it is not completely harmless. And...what is more serious than its addictive consequences are the legal ones. This relatively harmless herbal plant is unregulated and illegal in the U.S."

That pretty much sums up my position on pot. I was one of those people who developed an unhealthy dependency on marijuana, and even though it should be legalized, let's acknowledge that pot, like just about anything else, can be abused.