Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 41 now up!!! (Renato interviews Bas Rutten)

MTS 41 now up!

The new Croc! Ronda Rousey, Renato interviews Bas Rutten, new Spokane prodigy Ethan Davis who's 33-0 with 30 subs, plus the first 2 quarter finals of the 10p East Coast camp

Let me know ur favorite parts! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

its awesome!!!

RW

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Love the new croc! I hit it 2x tonight just fucking around with it while rollin.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Favorite part. I dont know. The whole thing good. Maybe Rousey free flow creating. That was different. Someone I know has recently learned a lot of shoulder trapping trickery. I was trippin out a little when there was so much croc-ness going on. If I can get with him and combine this stuff with what hes been working on, might come up with some things.

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW
    Solid episode. I really like the part with Joe about weed and cannibinoid receptors in the the brain.

Array

School
    Morcegao BJJ
    Beautiful episode! Ethan Davis is scary good! Awesome techniques (Can't wait to rep them) and general gorgeous-ness of ms Rousey (sorry Renato). 5 stars!!

Eddie, would it be possible to see some footage of Mr Rogan rolling? Joe-Jitsu?? Would love to see how his game has develpoed.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    I use the new crock except I elevate my hips , then drop them fast to create space as I push the elbow and lock the shoulder. Kinda like a mini pump
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Renato & Bas was great.
    The locking the shoulder reminded me of rolling with Denny. He's really good at that.

Array

School
    blank
    unfortunately you guise are all wrong

the best part was easily the brief moment where you can see the album on bas's phone that is nothing but pictures of himself

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Hand View Post
    Beautiful episode! Ethan Davis is scary good! Awesome techniques (Can't wait to rep them) and general gorgeous-ness of ms Rousey (sorry Renato). 5 stars!!

Eddie, would it be possible to see some footage of Mr Rogan rolling? Joe-Jitsu?? Would love to see how his game has develpoed.
    That's all up to Joe, some people don't want their rolls made public, I'm really not sure how joe feels about it, although that crucifixion of the MySpace challenger is still up on the net somewhere
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast