Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Scott,

Log Out: Whenever I try to log out it doesn't happen right away, the site wants to clear some cookies. I was just wondering if that is what you wanted it to do or if this is on your to do list to fix? If it is possible it would be nice to be able to log out right away and not have to do some extra clicking. : )

Private Message: Whenever I was finished with the large list above of ideas I tried to send it to Eddie Bravo in a private message but I was not able to. Something came up and said that 5000 characters was the max you could send and I had something like 5,700 & some, so my question is does there even need to be a max limit of characters? I don't know the IT part, I'm just asking.

My Profile - About Me: Basic Information/Signature/Contact/Statistics do not show in their white boxes. You have to click and drag the white boxes in order to see what is written in them. This make's it harder to know where to go in order to edit that section. Maybe you don't want them to show but it would be nice if they did.
    Last edited by Michael McGuire; 09-04-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    "I disagree on the forum organizing. People who want everything in a neat box can post a new thought in a similar thread, imho."
    I was just stating a fact bro, and if you notice he reposted it in the sticky before I even posted, I just did not realize it.
    I was reffering to the OP's bullet point to organize the forum by topic, no offence meant to anyone.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Sitemail: It would be nice if when you receive a reply your original message is underneath it. Have the original message underneath the reply like most emails. This would help out whenever you get multiple emails at once so you can remember what you asked or replied to. I'm sure Sensei Eddie Bravo gets a lot of sitemails and this would help him out I'm sure. : )

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    the site let me log on so im happy

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Helpful Section/Sticky: It might be a good idea to have a helpful section or at least a helpful sticky for everyone on anything that deals with the use of this site or their Jiu-Jitsu. Example: our photos need to be a certain size to load onto our profiles but many of us do not know how to size our pictures, myself included, until someone suggested using www.shrinkpictures.com. So you would add that to the Helpful section/sticky. By the way Thank You for suggesting that link, it was a big help. Also concerning our Jiu-Jitsu there are products, sites, ect. that could be a real benefit to us all if we knew about them. Like to use certain types of earguards for Jiu-Jitsu because they don't sticky out so you can head escape better. To the best BJJ/MMA sites that could help us with finding any type of gear we may need, ect. & so on. . . . . . . Make sense?? Hopefully if this is done on 10thplanetjj.com people won't comment a lot of sarcasm just to be funny. Just an idea.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Store: While creative brainstorming for 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu I've come up with some ideas for 10th Planet gear that I would like to share with you. I thought about 10th Planet Jerseys in the style's of Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Wrestling, etc. I thought these 10th Planet Jerseys should have the number 10 for the number of the jersey, Jiu-Jitsu for the player's name on the back, the 10th Planet logo for the name or logo of the team, & they should come in the colors of belt rank: white, blue, purple, brown, & black. I thought these would be the base set of 10th Planet Jerseys. I also thought of a set of 10th Planet Jerseys I call the "Black Belt" series. These jerseys would be the same as the base set but would be all black in color and have your last name & the last name's of all your black belts for the jersey name on the back. What I mean is one last name for each "Black Belt" jersey such as Bravo; Prokopos; etc. I think these 10th Planet Jerseys would be cool especially if they are stitched like authentic style jerseys.

I also thought it would be cool if you would keep coming out with 10th Planet "Technique" t-shirts. I have the Electric Chair t-shirt and I would love to own the 10th Planet "Crackhead Control" t-shirt. Make t-shirts for every 10th Planet technique.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    First of all Michael, you need to realise that they don't have unlimited funds! It costs a lot to have individual jerseys made, we'll be talking bout at least $50 a shirt for us to buy it. That is not a good marketing strategy, it'd be hard to resell as it isn't really a brand selling in it's millions, as opposed to the Football teams which can afford to do that, as they'll still make a profit.

Also, "Make t-shirts for every 10th Planet technique."

That's a lot of shirts, a lot of design work, and again, a lot of money. If you know a sugar daddy who'll give the money away, then great! Trust me, I'm a designer, I've had people think suggesting all this is a good idea but it's not, it's something that requires a lot of cash to do!
    Last edited by Jay Chow; 10-03-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    First of all Michael, you need to realise that they don't have unlimited funds! It costs a lot to have individual jerseys made, we'll be talking bout at least $50 a shirt for us to buy it. That is not a good marketing strategy, it'd be hard to resell as it isn't really a brand selling in it's millions, as opposed to the Football teams which can afford to do that, as they'll still make a profit.

That's a lot of shirts, a lot of design work, and again, a lot of money. If you know a sugar daddy who'll give the money away, then great! Trust me, I'm a designer, I've had people think suggesting all this is a good idea but it's not, it's something that requires a lot of cash to do!
    I see that you are degrading my imput based on your perception of its finacial impracticality but that's not why I'm suggesting any of these ideas. My suggestions are a personal effort to positively affect 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu and Sensei Eddie Bravo can find the practicality of any of my ideas as he see fit.

SO

FUCK YOU!

Michael, are you serious? Calm down... No need to spread negativity.

Jay C was considering your ideas and told you about the problem with them. Be nice

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post

hey jay, I agree with Michael on alot of his ideas. I contacted scott about it myself. the it part is his dept., so thats the guy you need to talk to about that. As far as marketing goes, I am in total agreement that while 10th planet is a fast growing brand, there aren't alot of materials to sell to improve image. I'm not sure how much jerseys cost in england, but there several asian markets that manufacture alot of my friends stuff really cheap. american standup- cageside mma are a couple of friends of mine and they are doing very well being that they dont have a major star endorsing thier brands on a big time basis. We have Eddie fucking Bravo, the innovator who single handedly changed the juijitsu world forever. We should have a stronger name recognition in more than the juijitsu community. The fighters that train 10th planet should be approached about major sponsership to gain an interest and curiosity about the system. I have a shitload of designs that I would love to see on shirts, and I'd be willing to donate my time to Master Eddie for the advancement ofthe 10th planet brand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12