Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com

10thplanetjj.com Ideas

Sensei Eddie Bravo,

I love the NEW site and I'm looking forward to being apart of it. But as requested here are some ideas/suggestions for the NEW site.

Heading: Advanced Search, Settings, My Profile, Log Out, Welcome,"name", Notifications, New Posts, Who's Online should always be at the top of the site no matter what section I click on. It is only there if we are on the Nibiru Forum.

Nibiru Search: It would be nice to be able to search this site for other members by Gender, Rank, & Location.

Links Page: Maybe you could have a Links Page in order to organize anyone affiliated with 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu. The UFC, George Sotiropoulos, Joe Rogan, etc.

10th Planet Family Tree: A who's who of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu would be great for everyone to get to know who's the best of 10th Planet and their lineage.

Eddie's Blog:
    1. Organize your video post's so we can view them easier. Or at the very least keep it the way it is but add folders for your video's. "10th Planet Kush" in one folder and so on.
    2. Post the Eddie Bravo On. . . series of video's that I've seen on YouTube onto your Blog. Maybe you could do new one's in more detail about Positive Living, Why No-Gi, DMT, etc. That would be great, especially about Positive Living. With all of the negative remarks on the old Nibiru Forum I think it would be good for us all to be reminded of the way we should try to be with one another.

Techniques:
    1. Post video of all the 10th Planet Techniques.
    2. Yoga/Stretch Video Series. You could do a series of video's on stretching that can get us from a white belt to a black belt in flexibility.
    3. Takedown Techniques. Post video of wrestling takedowns and maybe some No-Gi JUDO takedowns that Karo Parisyan is famous for.
    4. Grip Techniques. Maybe you could do a video describing in detail how to do the various grips one should know for their Jiu-Jitsu game.
    5. 10th Planet in Competition. Post video of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu techniques being pulled off in various competitions under the Techniques section.
    6. Techniques Poll. Create a poll asking questions about all of the 10th Planet techniques. You could post a new poll every week or so.

Store:
    1. The Store section should have more than just 10th Planet gear, it should have your dvds & books as well.
    2. Maybe some dvds & books on the idea's of the 10th Planet, DMT, etc.
    3. A link to meleefightgear.com and or your suppliers.
    4. Multiple photos of the store items, front/sides/back.
    5. Store Poll & or Suggestion Link. You can ask us what type of gear we would like to see next or see how we like an idea you may have for an up coming item, etc.
    6. Photos of past 10th Planet gear. With a store poll/suggestion link you could find out what past items we would like to see remade, ie those Rank Shorts. : )
    7. Affiliate Gear. I have seen some 10th Planet affiliate gear that I would like to own but I could not find them anywhere. Maybe you only want those who attend that school to wear their colors but I think it would be nice if we all could support one another as you do. Please let us wear your affiliates colors.
    8. 10th Planet decals & stickers. Offer us some 10th Planet stickers so we can go Taggn' : )
    9. Protective Gear. Knee & elbow pads, ear guards, etc.
    10. 10th Planet Computer accessories. Backgrounds, wallpapers, icons, etc. Maybe even a MySpace background.?
    11. Rank Gear. Short & long sleeve rashguards, shorts, tights, zip-up hoodies, fitted hats, beanies, sweatbands, ankle guards and grappling socks in white, blue, purple, brown, & black.
    12. Key Chain. : )
    13. Product Video. You could post product video under the store section in order to promote your items. Like Nike commercials.
    14. 10th Planet Belt Rack Display. ?
    15. 10th Planet Posters. How about a poster showing the step by step way to do the 10th Planet Gang Sign.? Or a poster with you Eddie showing the step by step way to take off the Gi Top while revealing little by little the 10th Planet rash guard you have on underneath.? : ) Lasty, a headshot poster of you Sensei. Most founders of a martial art have a headshot poster of themselves that their students proudly and honorably display in their schools and homes. I have Helio Gracie's and I would love to have yours on my wall.

Music:
    1. Music Video's. Post the music video's of your bands.
    2. Tour dates & locations.
    3. Links to your music profiles on ?.
    4. Band Posters.
    5. Band profiles with song lyrics.
    6. Sheet music to your songs so those of us who can play instruments can play your music.
    7. 10th Planet Guitar Picks.

Locations:
    1. Organize your affiliates better by state. They are listed a little messed up.
    2. Affiliate links should click to their site not just be posted.
    3. Moon Video. It would be cool if under each affiliate they had an intro video to their school.
    4. Seminar locations & times.
    5. No-Gi Tournament locations & info. Or a link like icompete.org.

Nibiru Forum:
    1. Organize by topic. Or keep it the way it is but set the topics someone can post their thread under. This would make it easier for us to find what we are looking for.

Sensei Eddie Bravo hopefully some of these ideas will affect 10thplanetjj.com in a positive way and make this site better for everyone. I also want to Thank You very much for keeping the cost of this site to $5 a month. I think that alone speaks volumes of your character whenever you could obviously charge more. Thank You Sensei.

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Michael H. McGuire, Jr.

I would so be to lazy to type all of that out.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Theres a sticky for this topic.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    You got time on your hands Jr.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Nice write up... I disagree on the forum organizing. People who want everything in a neat box can post a new thought in a similar thread, imho.
    As for the founders picture for your space here you go...

Array

School
    10th Planet Online -- Toronto, On
    Bad ass pic of the Master himself! --- And his guitar is almost as good as his spider web :P!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    How did you get such a large pic???

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Michael- I think you have some great ideas and I hope some of them come into effect to make the site even better.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    holy begeezes - quite a list. many of these are on my task list to do.

Array

School
    Ronin
    "I disagree on the forum organizing. People who want everything in a neat box can post a new thought in a similar thread, imho."
    I was just stating a fact bro, and if you notice he reposted it in the sticky before I even posted, I just did not realize it.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast