Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I began showing this version about a year ago to my teammates. They love it,They all switched right away, I still do it with the roll first. I have been doing the role along time and it just feels so natural. If the guy is fighting the roll it is nice to go the other way and chop the leg out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    So it like a japanese necktie by trapping the leg but with a rear naked grip in stead of the vice grip... i like it i find the rear naked grip is a lot tighter very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    So it like a japanese necktie by trapping the leg but with a rear naked grip in stead of the vice grip... i like it i find the rear naked grip is a lot tighter very useful.
    I think that's a complicated way of thinking about it. It's just an anaconda choke but instead of gator rolling to get your opponent to their back, you just fall in the other direction, no roll required. The anaconda choke has a rear naked choke grip no matter what, it's just a part of the strangle hold.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I like it
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Jennings View Post
    love it especially on heavier guys so you aren't rolling them over your melon
    You're fucking it up somewhere if you are rolling them over your head... You need to tuck your head on the side dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    As someone said, I think that's a complicated way to look at it. Besides Anaconda is off of the Front Headlock, where as a Japanese Neck Tie is off of the 3/4 Nelson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12