Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    White's Martial Arts / DIRECT Defense
    A heavyweight who can fight like a lightweight is a dangerous, dangerous fighter!

i cant spare at my gym because my hands are registered as deadly weapons. I once killed a man.

speaking from 20 years of experience and training with steven seagal in death punching.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by charlemange august k. View Post
    i cant spare at my gym because my hands are registered as deadly weapons. I once killed a man.

Speaking from 20 years of experience and training with steven seagal in death punching.
    hahaha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K.

speaking from 20 years of experience and training with steven seagal in death punching.
    This is glorious!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    This is glorious!
    You forgot the monthly private lesson on round house kicks from Chuck Norris. Sparring is not only out of the question it's illegal for Charlemange.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I'm no hvy weight, and don't do any MT. But I am at a gym full of MT guys on a regular basis and completely agree with ZOG. There are some HUGE dudes that spar all the time. Some 200 pound killers spar against 140 lb girls and use good form and technique while doing it and do not hurt the girls.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy White View Post
    A heavyweight who can fight like a lightweight is a dangerous, dangerous fighter!
    I spar with alot of lightweights for this reason ! I cant catch the little shits haha but im getting closer so it does make you quicker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12