Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Sam Sales

Eddie Bravo 2 day super seminar - Stockholm, Sweden

Hi guys, thought I would give you all a report on my trip to Sweden. Eddie, Duda, the city, the people etc.

Anyway, before all that, I can't go any further without mentioning a certain somebody. This person has literally blown me away with his generosity, hospitality, and utter selflessness, on top of just generally being a badass with a huge truck lol, and that is the man that organised all this for us, Magnus Hansson. Magnus you are an amazing person and I feel so blessed to know you (apart from when you was telling everybody i was a purple belt that likes to choke everybody lol). I am sure I speak for everybody when I say we will be eternally greatful for what you did for us, and your 'people' too, all of them were awesome. Thank you again.

Now then, Eddie, well what can I say about him that you guys don't already know. The guy is a fucking badass rockstar that walks around with this aura that people just gravitate too. You can't help it lol. He has an incredible gift of being able to engage everyone into his conversations, and everything he says has real substance. Plus he is a wizard on the mats. When I first met him outside the hotel we were both staying in I was trying to play it cool but inside I was totally fucking starstruck, if I didn't care about looking like a little girl I probably would have screamed lol. the fact that he came out partying with us 2 nights in a row when he was totally shattered from travelling I will always be so greatful for, it just rounded of the days/weekend perfectly. Plus I got to tick 'smoke weed with Eddie Bravo' of the old bucket list.
    The seminar itself was absolutely incredible too. Learnt so much new stuff, I can't wait to start drilling it at home, especially the swim move stuff, I fucking love that shit. Plus as always Eddie was on form and fucking hilarious at times. It was just so much fun. Can't wait to train with him again some day. His skills are amazing.

Next up I would like to discuss the 10th planet warriors that attended. Holy fuck. Too many to mention individually but I have to say EVERYBODY was so friendly, polite and easy to get on with. The twisted Jiu jitsu Bulgarian crew are all beasts with sick technique and they are so fucking cool too. Same with the German (10p Hamburg) guys and the 10p Birmingham crew too, and of course Magnus team is fucking sick. All his guys were awesome. It sounds like a terrible cleche but honestly everybody was so cool. Thank you everybody, you all made it a phenomenal weekend.

Now I would like to touch on Duda, and a very special moment.
    So the day I turned up Magnus and everybody was in the middle of a class, then at the end of the class Duda starts talking and awards Magnus his 1st stripe/dan on his black belt. It was so cool to see. Both guys clearly have deep respect and admiration for each other, I was so happy for Magnus.
    Anyway, later on i participated in one of Duda's classes and learnt some sick fucking passes. One's I am 100% adding to my arsenal.
    Duda, like Eddie is very articulate and engaging. Also a total badass.
    I must say Duda's brother Marcelo was awesome. I really like that guy. He is so much fun. :-)

Part 2 next post
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 06-17-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Sam Sales

Next I would like to give my thought on Stockholm, the city, the people etc.

Stockholm reminds me of a clean and friendly London. It is beautiful. But one thing I will say is I have never seen so many bicycles in my life, and 1 or 2 of the bicycle riders are crazy. I nearly got run over on numerous occasions lol.
    In the evenings there is a real high police presence, but it is a good thing because I never witnessed any punch ups or trouble or anything like that. In England that kind of shit is practically guaranteed.

Another cool thing that happened to me whilst I was in Sweden was when I first walked into Magnus gym and UFC light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustaffson was in there. I had just purchased the most recent issue of fighters only at the airport in the UK and it had a 5 page spread on him that he hadn't even seen, so I gave him the magazine, had a chat and took a few photos. That was very surreal.

Finally, I just want to thank Magnus, Eddie, Duda, Marcelo, Marcel, Olaf, Aleksander, Martin, Chris Garry, Kieron, Nial and everyone else involved in this weekend once again. It was awesome.

Now I am looking forward to heading home tomorrow and giving my kids a massive hug, then back training Tuesday. Today I shall relax.

Thanks for reading. :-)
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 06-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Sam Sales

Will add some photos when I get home to England. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Awesome brotha!!

Array

School
    no school in the area
    You´re the man SAM !

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sounds awesome mate ! Wish i could have gone !

Sam Sales

Thanks guys, it really was an incredible weekend. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you Sam! It was super cool finally meeting you!

And thank you all who came out, this was one of the best seminars I have ever experienced, if not THE best. So many tp heads from so many different countries, it was surreal, Magnus really hit it out of the ballpark with this one, insane props Mag.

The Birmingham crew, the Bulgaria boys, the Hamburg soldiers, and the Stockholm moon repped soooooo hard, it's a great time to be alive right now, I am so blessed :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    So gooooodjjj! Well guys, I/we will give you also a super-duper big feedback, but just wanted to say big,big, BIG, THANKS to MAGNUS for all of the things he did for us ( not only the Bulgarian group )but also for all of the rest. It is not an easy thing to organize all this, and I can gurantee you that it passed pretty smooth and easy, without any problems, with a lot of fun! Training 4 days with Duda, Magnus and then Eddie's seminar was an amazing experience!!!

THANKS!!!

OSSSSSSSSSSS

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Humble thanx to all my jiu jitsu Broddas and sistas!! it was a co creation! without YOU this would never happened!! special thanks to Maestro Eddie for taking your precious time to go to Europe and make this EPIC seminar that will go to history.
    When Eddie´s flight from LA was delayed and he missed the connection flight in Chicago....ooooh boooy.
    Eddie! please write about that story! People need to hear about that one!! Nothing happens by luck!.
    Once again! Im so greatful that you ALL showed up! I guess that this is the beginning of the European 10thplanet scene, together we slowly making the Empire grow day by day...LOve and Bless

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast