Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    The whole week was just absolutely awesome, I got my first stripe on my black belt from my BJJ teacher Duda. I showed him moves from the Planetxjj project Im working on and he thinks they are awesome:-) He was also present at Eddie seminar and he thought it was a super nice seminar. Eddie invited him into a funny story about Eddieīs mix up with "BOA" and "PORRA" hahaha...Epic.
    Extra props to my Bulgarian Lions for flying in a few days earlier for the promotion.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    gotta say a big thank you to Magnus, a super cool guy it was only because of him letting us stay in the gym that i was also able to afford eat this weekend lol. And to Eddie for an excellent seminar and being so friendly and approachable, and finally to everyone that attended it really did feel like being in a massive euro family

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Sam...hahah the poor guy didnīt sleep the first night! I havenīt seen someone that trashed for a long time....but after a few hours of
    Sleeping beauty rest at the Hotel he was back on track:-)) Sam the Man..you where awesome

Sam Sales

Haha thanks mate. :-)
    would love to see some of the group shots that were taken at the weekend guys if Magnus, Eddie or anyone has them, feel free to upload them when you get some free time. That would be awesome and much appreciated. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    - The promotion was very important not only for you Master, but also for us! It was an amazing experience to be part of such moment, so thanks to Duda and you! Also the sessions with Duda were amazing and of course - the rolling part , which everybody loves anyway, was very good and give us more things to work on and will let us improve our game very soon more and more
    - Also big thanks to everyone from 10PJJ STOCKHOLM, who were not only very nice but very helpful with us. THANKS FROM BG!!!
    - Sam looks really smashed first day ) I totally agree about that!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    10th Planet Euro Takeover commences. Dont say you werent warned!!

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK

Sam Sales

Thanks Mick. Looking forward to seeing Magnus and Eddie group shot photos too. :-)

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    It was a great seminar! Big thanks to Magnus and Eddie! I guess what made it good was the seminar, the partying, and the people! (And the Stockholm girls, be still my heart, be still) Made a lot of new friends, and it's nice to meet some of you guys from the forum in real life!

Array

School
    TWISTED JIU-JITSU
    Guys, in order not to repeat what everyone said so far I would directly subscribe to it!! Amazing experience, amazing teachers, amazing participants, a lot of jiu jitsu and even more fun!!! Should definitely be repeated anytime soon!)) Cheers!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast