Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    6-8 hours of sleep and eating the right foods. I personally think if you're looking for a supplement to help with testosterone, your safest bet would be to take zinc and magnesium right before bed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Clinton View Post
    Been looking into taking something and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it? Do you like it? Feel the benefits? Worth the money? Was looking at Cellucor P6 specifically since the C4 Extreme I've been using is legit. I'm also curious about HGH supplements. Legal ones obviously. I'm not trying to venture into the black market, roids, or any of that nonsense. Looking for legal supplements that I can purchase online. I've done a fair amount of research already, but I'm curious of people's personal experiences.
    me too, personally I wanted to take testosterone, but I was shocked by the price on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Clinton View Post
    Been looking into taking something and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it? Do you like it? Feel the benefits? Worth the money? Was looking at Cellucor P6 specifically since the C4 Extreme I've been using is legit. I'm also curious about HGH supplements. Legal ones obviously. I'm not trying to venture into the black market, roids, or any of that nonsense. Looking for legal supplements that I can purchase online. I've done a fair amount of research already, but I'm curious of people's personal experiences.
    Dude, personally I used steroids, testosterone and supplemental nutrition. Each of these methods worked, but the influence passed when I stopped taking it. For example, with the help of testosterone I gained about 5 lbs of muscle mass, and it is worth the money I spent, but the most effective was SARM's drugs. My favorite SARM for bulking up of muscle muss is Ostarine, that I take before training and before going sleep. Using this SARM in this way I feel energized and strong. By the way, it helped me gain about 12 lbs of muscle mass in 3 months, and the main plus of the SARM's is that it doesn't have side effects if you take it correctly.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    ^^^No sense in spamming the board as all links have now been set to rel="nofollow" In other words, you're not gwana get any link juice from this site. Take your spam elsewhere.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345