Training in Philly?

Looks like my move to philly is official now. I'll be heading out there mid September and wondering if there is anyone that trains there on the forum. Pretty Much looks like Daddis or Balance, Anywehere else worth checking out? Any attempts at starting a hotbox?

Kevin...me gabby an meg are out here in Philly area. We train at a balance affiliate called nextgenmma. It's a great school with some really good guys. Come down whenever you want. Pm me an key me know. If its just jitz you want go to a balance school. If its MMA training go to daddis (good standup an MMA core program).

Also...we would love to start a hotbox someday. It's just a matter of getting enough guys together. My family owns a large vacant building. Would just need mats.

Logged in as gabby again....damn that child!!!!!!

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Pm me not gabby...sorry bout that.

good times.

I map'd next gen and its a doable drive, but from what it looks like I'll be living (Near Drexel) it might be a bit of a trip on public transit to be a regular place for me. I'll definitely stop by and check it out though once we get there.

Thinks for the feedback I'll probably spend the first month jumping around till I find a good fit. Apparently everyone out there offers 30 day trials which is awesome. Everywhere else I've been you get one free class.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    No question IMO. Check out Zak Maxwell's place. Zak just recently beat Kron at a major tournament. The training is tough, the training partners are great and technical, the people are friendly. I went there because my instructor used to train Regis, and he said it was great. 9 times out of ten, my first thought in a new gym is that my gym is better, but when I showed up here, they really had their s**t together. And if you see some guys who look young but have dark belts, beware. They don't give out belts at that place, so young or not, they can kick your ass!