Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    Ronin
    This shit will never end until the Marijuana industry pays lobbyists more money than the oil and tobacco industry. On top of that it would take a lot more because weed can do to many things too easily. It would make oil, paper, drug, and many more companies obsolete. And the worst part is you can do most of it yourself without a shit ton of really expensive things such as oil rigs and so on. Cannabis would save the world and destroy this fucked up ass economy and greedy bitches don't like that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Charette View Post
    This shit will never end until the Marijuana industry pays lobbyists more money than the oil and tobacco industry. On top of that it would take a lot more because weed can do to many things too easily. It would make oil, paper, drug, and many more companies obsolete. And the worst part is you can do most of it yourself without a shit ton of really expensive things such as oil rigs and so on. Cannabis would save the world and destroy this fucked up ass economy and greedy bitches don't like that.
    I believe, it won't change until the Pharmaceutical Companies can control the profits.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I met that cunt in Afghanistan. The whole time, the WHOLE time I was talking to her, I couldn't help but think how many dicks has this chick had to suck to get into the position that she is in now? I have met dumb fucking politicians (even George W. Bush and Joe Biden) and by FAR she was the most retarded. Fail lady, you fucking fail.

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    The best part was her shuffling through her papers as to say, "I knew I shouldve brought more paper to shuffle so I could look somewhat intelligent with this deer in the headlights look on my face." Priceless

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    You just can't fix stupid! Wow

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    I believe, it won't change until the Pharmaceutical Companies can control the profits.
    Also the government profits from the war on drugs so they don't want to end it they want to make it bigger, I would not be surprised if they are responsible for bath salts and one day the zombie apocalypse.

depressing

Array

School
    Total BJJ Academy Sofia
    Sooner or later the truth will set them free.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo McCartney View Post
    Sooner or later the truth will set them free.
    Or doom us all...

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Wait, I thought smoking pot was supposed to make people dumb. Let's be honest. Did, she smoke pot before this hearing?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast