Road rage beating Black Guy vs Mexicans Los Angeles Freeway

Have you guys seen this?

Apparently the guy who was the victim has a history of road rage.

When the video was put on youtube he didn't want to press charges. Turns out he was recently involved on a hit and run and of assaulting a guy who was trying to write his licence plate number.

Gotta love youtube!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I cant help but laugh at 3 things in this video.
    1. That Royce Gracie Kick the dude in the red was throwing hahaha
    2. The girly ass overhand right the guy in the striped shirt threw
    3. The damn song playing as a dude is getting jumped hahahaha

fucked up it was 2 on 1 but he had a hit and run so he needed the whooping haha
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Disgusting. I don't know how anyone can enjoy watching an unconcious person get repeatedly kicked in the head much less do it.

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    I can't believe the snitch ass people that put there nose in some business that's not there's! If the dude wants to fight 3 people with out a piece or weapon that's his game it's not someone else's to be a sideline scary snitch! Way to many people are quick to call the man instead of deal with what they started!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I would want to watch, and if need be break it up. People do stupid things. If I see someone beating on a guy like that I'm in there in a heartbeat, because I know that the guy might die. And that's tragic, tragic for the family of the deceased, tragic for the ones that go to jail, etc. When I break up fights I don't go in there with the mentality that I'm fighting, I just go in there like; Hey now! He's had enough guys, don't do anything stupid now!" 90% of the time people stop. Once I protected one asshole with my body against 5 guys beating on him. He deserved it, but he already had hi ass beating, and at this point they were just using his body as a punching bag to went their own fear and aggression. It's pack mentality as well. None of them attacked me.
    If I see two chumps fighting on the street tho, I stop a few meters away and just observe. Usually they end up rolling around on the ground gassing, after 20 seconds, then they go their own separate ways.
    I have a lot of experience breaking up fights as I've been bouncing for 12 years now. One of the most important safety measures against being beaten to death is actually witnesses. In my book, these bystanders did a good job of caring.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez Reyna View Post
    The girly ass overhand right the guy in the striped shirt threw
    That was the most looping, powerless display of manhood I have ever seen. Probably felt like getting hit with a million pillows.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Way too many bad things in the vid. The only positive thing was the good samaritan that attempted to stop the guys from kicking an unconscious person to death.

ddddddaaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmm brah? yall right brah?