Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    NIL

Joe Rogan Podcast Guest Idea w Eddie

Eddie you gotta get Joe to get Richard Gage from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. I loved how you called him out on having to be "neutral" about his position on 9/11. But that devil's advocate bit is getting frustrating. I love Joe, but we need to have a serious talk about 9/11. Plus the A&E911, just released their final report, which slaps in any denier in the face all day. Thanks Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The government doesn't lie.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    The government doesn't lie.
    LMAO. Are you ex USMC or current? I'm not sure whether to laugh because you made a great tongue in cheek joke, or whether to put on my poker face because you're serious.

Either way, I think Learned1 should use his real name like the rest of us. I also think he has a good idea.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    LMAO. Are you ex USMC or current? I'm not sure whether to laugh because you made a great tongue in cheek joke, or whether to put on my poker face because you're serious.

Either way, I think Learned1 should use his real name like the rest of us. I also think he has a good idea.
    I am currently a Marine, deployed twice and everything. I honestly believe there is some serious shit being covered up up about it. I was more poking fun at the idea that no one believes a word the government says anymore. It was a good opportunity and glad I didn't get trolled for it. Lol.

Array

School
    NIL
    Honestly brother I would love to use my real name but with all the government scrutiny of the Internet, I prefer my privacy. Love & Respect to the 10th PL fam.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Learned1 View Post
    Honestly brother I would love to use my real name but with all the government scrutiny of the Internet, I prefer my privacy. Love & Respect to the 10th PL fam.
    I would never judge you man

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    I would never judge you man

Array

School
    NIL
    Word, bro! Everyone on this forum is cool and has a happy n peaceful vibe. We will change the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Word, bro! Everyone on this forum is cool and has a happy n peaceful vibe. We will change the world.
    Me personally I am here for Jiu Jitsu, but it's great to see everyone perspectives on certain things.

Array

School
    blank
    I loved how you called him out on having to be "neutral" about his position on 9/11.
    i know everyone hates it when people are always on the fence and don't pick a firm position but i think trying to remain neutral and unbiased is part of the profession.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast