Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Where to stay near Denny’s school in San Francisco?

Does anyone have any personal recommendations on where to stay (something that a Google search won’t tell me). Is anyone else going to be there that wants to split a hotel room or something? I will be there the week before Gracie worlds, taking the bus in Saturday from the traincation attempt in Las Vegas.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    John and I were looking too. If i hear anything I will post it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    John and I were looking too. If i hear anything I will post it.
    Thank You!!! I'm also looking to split/pay for gas for someone from there to Gracie worlds in San Jose.

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    Airbnb.com is your best bed to find non-disgusting accommodations in SF. Don't even think about residential hotels unless you want bed bugs. Regular hotels are good but expensive. Good luck!

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    There's a travel lodge pretty close walking distance from the gym which may be a decent option. Not sure for other recommendations though. Are you guys starting the week in SoCal or wrapping up the whole last week in SF? I'm finishing up training that week down south as I have a business trip that week in La than flying back to SF either Thursday night or Friday morning to be ready for weigh ins Friday night. Look forward to meeting you guys either way!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes

Thank You!!! I'm also looking to split/pay for gas for someone from there to Gracie worlds in San Jose.
    So are josh and I. I'll talk to Josh about it tomorrow and then maybe we can hash out a plan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ho View Post
    There's a travel lodge pretty close walking distance from the gym which may be a decent option. Not sure for other recommendations though. Are you guys starting the week in SoCal or wrapping up the whole last week in SF? I'm finishing up training that week down south as I have a business trip that week in La than flying back to SF either Thursday night or Friday morning to be ready for weigh ins Friday night. Look forward to meeting you guys either way!
    I’m doing the whole week before the worlds with Denny, and after worlds, hopping to pay someone gas to catch a ride back with them to LA to train with Eddie. My flight back to Texas is booked from LA.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    So are josh and I. I'll talk to Josh about it tomorrow and then maybe we can hash out a plan.
    Yep, Denny’s to San Jose and then San Jose to LA. I know tons of 10th Planet guys are making those trips. It’s that or the bus again for me, and since I am taking a 15 hour bus trip from Vegas to Denny’s school the week before, I’m not exited to do another two of them unless I have to…

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ho View Post
    San Fran Thursday and Friday San Jose for the weekend and then we are taking the red eye out of San Fran on Sunday Night.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    So what josh and I have come up with is we think we will be staying near the airport and taking the BART around town to get to Denny's. Then we were just gonna go from the hotel and hop on the train that runs to San Jose rather than renting a car. I think round trip transportation cost comes out to like 24 dollars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast