Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    So out of interest, how much text do you want? I was unsure because i figured it has to fit on the dvd case without being made too small? Thanks bro. :-)
    I said fuck it. Let people know what they are buying lol.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I said fuck it. Let people know what they are buying lol.
    haha its a very nice piece bro. :-)

Array

School
    Ronin
    If you want to master one of the most devastating and awesome looking submissions in the history of grappling you need this Dvd !
    Learning the positions and submissions Eddie will teach you on this dvd is like having the cheat codes to your favourite game that no one else has ! YOU NEED THIS DVD TO HAVE AN ALMOST UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER YOUR OPPONENT ! - Jesus

Array

School
    no school in the area
    [QUOTE=Kyle Spalla;133098]Eddie Bravo has taken a common high school wrestling pin and twisted it into the ultimate submission for Mixed Martial Arts and Jiu Jitsu, the TWISTER. A spinal submission that took Eddie all the way to the ADCC (Abu Dubai Combat Club) to face the Legendary Royler Gracie, where he submitted him as a brown belt. A feat to this day that has never been repeated. The traditional Jiu Jitsu heads feared the power of the Twister so much, they banned it in most sanction matches, but it still runs free in MMA. If you want to add one of the most dangerous and unexpected submissions to your game and make people fear ever taking you to the may, Eddie Bravo's: Mastering the Twister is must have!

Hope this is good, wrote it on my iPhone. =D[/QUOT

good writing !

What's on the twister DVD? is it paths to the twister only or more like a compliment to the book Mastering the Twister?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Twister DVD
    Outlawed by the naysayers, praised by the progressive, The Twister, is a jiu jitsu submission technique that has shocked the world of grappling and mma.

No longer will you have to go to seminars or learn from books of how to effectively establish the twister submission. Now with the long awaited Twister DVD, Eddie Bravo empowers you, the knowledge seeker, with step-by-step instruction to catch your opponent in the famed Twister submission. The theory, the setups, the counters, the defenses... It's all yours!

Learn it, love it, respect it, avoid it, but from this point on, you can either move forward, or get left behind.

This message will self destruct in 10p seconds.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    [QUOTE=jolanda olsthoorn;133115]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Eddie Bravo has taken a common high school wrestling pin and twisted it into the ultimate submission for Mixed Martial Arts and Jiu Jitsu, the TWISTER. A spinal submission that took Eddie all the way to the ADCC (Abu Dubai Combat Club) to face the Legendary Royler Gracie, where he submitted him as a brown belt. A feat to this day that has never been repeated. The traditional Jiu Jitsu heads feared the power of the Twister so much, they banned it in most sanction matches, but it still runs free in MMA. If you want to add one of the most dangerous and unexpected submissions to your game and make people fear ever taking you to the may, Eddie Bravo's: Mastering the Twister is must have!

Hope this is good, wrote it on my iPhone. =D[/QUOT

good writing !
    Thank you Jolanda! The Twister is an inspirational move to write about, how many moves get banned because they are to EFFECTIVE. I hope you have been feeling better with your treatments and I wish you the best!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Its like this crazy move where you get all like twisted up and stuff. And um it hurts a lot. And its gonna be your best dvds ever i think. And if you dont like it we have a team of evil wizards in a desert cave that will put a curse on you. And so you pretty much have no choice but to like it or send your complaints to @10thplanetevilwizards on twitter. Hurry up and twister and give someones spine a blister. And um, yeah...

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    Eddie Bravo is back with his groundbreaking dvd adaptation of the highly acclaimed book "Mastering The Twister". Picking up where his book left off, Eddie gives us an in depth breakdown of all the twists and turns behind one of the most effective techniques in submission wrestling and MMA. Learn the many paths of "The Truck" a highly offensive and dynamic position that will lead you to countless transitions to dominant positions, submissions, and of course "The Twister" itself. Get an edge on the competition with the next step of the ever evolving 10th Planet Jiu jitsu from the Rubber Guard innovator himself, Master Eddie Bravo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Heres some inspiration!

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast