Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    "Traditional? Nuh-uh! Here at 10thPlanet Jiujitsu we think outside the box! Want proof? Watch this DVD, and see the submission that earned Eddie Bravo his nickname. Watch step by step instruction on how Eddie Bravo teaches "The Twister", a guillotine in wrestling, and a deadly submission in jiujitsu. See why more and more MMA fighters are adding the twister, as well as other 10thPlanet techniques to their arsenol. This DVD is jam packed with not only broken down instructions on how to apply the twister, but it's loaded with various other submissions that are guaranteedto leave your joints aching! Experience the difference, and see why 10thPlanet Jiujitsu and Eddie Bravo are taking over the world!"

Felt like I was cutting a cheap wrestling promo. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Throughout the years, martial arts techniques have passed from teacher to student within the boundaries of strict tradition. Often with a gi.
    Then Eddie Bravo showed up.
    Armed with a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under the renowned Jean Jacques Machado and a crazy wrestling pin that just happened to hurt like hell, Eddie set about changing the face of martial arts forever with his innovative and unorthodox approach to jiu-jitsu.
    This DVD will not only teach you to master The Twister, but will introduce you to the entire intricate system which has evolved around the move, including Twister Side Control, The Truck and the numerous options and devastating submissions available from these positions.
    Start your jiu-jitsu revolution today and take your first step on the path to Mastering the Twister.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    So excited for this DVD! May have squealed just a little bit when I saw this thread... it was just a little squeal...

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Hmmm lots of competition I see, one way to settle this. Everyone meet in a secret room that we all agree upon. There will be one knife in the center of the room and anywhere from 5-100 10th Planet heads in there. Last one out, gets their quote on the DVD.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Hmmm lots of competition I see, one way to settle this. Everyone meet in a secret room that we all agree upon. There will be one knife in the center of the room and anywhere from 5-100 10th Planet heads in there. Last one out, gets their quote on the DVD.
    ......or we could just let Eddie pick.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    yeah, I'd rather not get cut or stabbed. I'm def at a disadvantage because I'm not hispanic. :P Just a joke, simmer down.

For decades, competitive Jiu Jitsu has been formulaic in its orthodox progression of position through to submission. You get the takedown or get taken down, sweep or pass guard, mount and get back mount. Utilising years of research into other submission arts like Sambo, Judo and Catch Wrestling, as well as through his own experimentation, Eddie Bravo has developed a new system for top game success with unique paths leading to his signature submission move, The Twister. Bravo shows you a new way of dominant side control that leads to innovative paths to the mount and back as well as entries into leglocks, armlocks, chokes and neck cranks, all for the first time in this highly produced video set. Mastering The Twister is more than about learning one move, it's about thinking outside of the box and freeing your mind with what can be achieved in submission grappling and beyond.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Bahahaha! We don't need no stinkin knife in the center of the room! We come with 5-7 already equipped for war lol! :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    ......or we could just let Eddie pick.
    Joke was not received as well as I liked it too. I don't even own a knife lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    twist one up with the 10thplanet as we define the paradigm shift happening in mixed martial arts . the game has changed protect your neck , dont get it twisted

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast