Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Great Trip To NAGA!

This last weekend was the first time me or any of my guys have ventured out to compete in NAGA. Definitely an experience and well worth the drive. Was fortunate enough to have 16 guys in my bracket in the No-Gi and came home with a 3rd Place Medal. Little upset i wasn't able to pull off the Tourny Win, but i know what i need to work on now.

Also got a chance to meet our 10th Planet brothers from Hartford, which was great! This was the first time we've been on the mat with other guys from system. Coach Seabrook and his guys were a class act! DOMINATED the mats and treated us with great hospitality, which we can't thank you enough. Looks like the trip perked the interest of several guys on the team, who now wanna plan a trip to the East Coast Training Camp. Couldn't have worked out better. Looks like we're gearing up for Chicago Next!!!

10TH PLANET ROAD WARRIORS!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I love family gatherings
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Good bunch of guys out East man, doing things right

Was great meeting you guys Brent, driving all that way shows the drive (pun intended) you guys have for competiton

How's your knee doing?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    Was great meeting you guys Brent, driving all that way shows the drive (pun intended) you guys have for competiton

How's your knee doing?

Thanks man It's doing better, keeping it elevated and iced. Still a little tender though

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    Thanks man It's doing better, keeping it elevated and iced. Still a little tender though
    Leg sore from kicking to much ass?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    It was awesome to meet you guys Brett! You guys are some serious road dogs, doing that trip for a NAGA. Super impressed w/ your team's dedication and jiu jitsu. Thanks for the kind words man, we appreciate it. Just sorry we couldn't squeeze in a roll . Congrats on a job well done at NAGA. Hope to see you guys soon!

Hopefully you guys can make it out to the EC training camp, should be a shorter drive for ya

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    Hopefully you guys can make it out to the EC training camp...
    Definitely worth it - the last ECTC was great. Now that the hype is out & everyone knows what a bomb-ass time everyone had - I'm sure the next one is going to be even better. It would be great to meet you guys (and get choked by some of you, etc, etc).