Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    This list is awesome thanks man.

Just registered. Big mahalos for list. whats the starting point to learn the system? Rubber guard? Lockdown? Just looking to get pointed in the right direction so I'm not just Choosing random techniques...again mahalos!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro83 View Post
    Just registered. Big mahalos for list. whats the starting point to learn the system? Rubber guard? Lockdown? Just looking to get pointed in the right direction so I'm not just Choosing random techniques...again mahalos!
    Man, that's the million dollar question. There is so much to the system. I'm sure everyone has a different opinion.
    Here's mine. Learn the fundamentals of Jiu Jitsu first. Learn hip movement, frames, and posture, etc.
    As far as which path, I learned lockdown series and that is what got me hooked on 10th Planet.
    If you look on the first page of the this thread there is a lockdown flowchart. It's not a detailed instructional but it will give you the idea for each technique and then you can use the search guide (also on the first page) to find each technique in detail.

Welcome to 10th Planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Man, that's the million dollar question. There is so much to the system. I'm sure everyone has a different opinion.
    Here's mine. Learn the fundamentals of Jiu Jitsu first. Learn hip movement, frames, and posture, etc.
    As far as which path, I learned lockdown series and that is what got me hooked on 10th Planet.
    If you look on the first page of the this thread there is a lockdown flowchart. It's not a detailed instructional but it will give you the idea for each technique and then you can use the search guide (also on the first page) to find each technique in detail.

Welcome to 10th Planet.

Kool. I guess I'll use the lockdown as my starting point for the system. Stoked to be able to gain some new understanding from here! Aloha

Hey y'all! I too am new to 10pjj, just been using lockdown mostly. I'm flexible as hell though, and think rubber guard might be a good fit for me. I'm Not sure where to start though, what should be the first 3-5 techniques I "master" from rubber guard? Thanks in advance!

Array

School
    10thplanetjj ayvalik
    I think planetjj apps for Android-ios will be good for us what do you think about that?(mts and niburu forum)

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by ramazanyalin View Post
    I think planetjj apps for Android-ios will be good for us what do you think about that?(mts and niburu forum)
    I have one. It's been in development for a while. Realized nobody was actually using it.
    So I made a search page for the tech guide instead.
    http://10thplanetmobile.com/search

Array

School
    10thplanetjj ayvalik
    Thx for answer. I know dat page. But I think application like facebook, twitter etc. will be good for us. Maybe Eddie can handle this problem.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by ramazanyalin View Post
    Thx for answer. I know dat page. But I think application like facebook, twitter etc. will be good for us. Maybe Eddie can handle this problem.
    What you are referring to is a mobile friendly version of the forums. There really isn't a need for an app. Just go to the bottom left hand side of the page and drop down the menu and select default mobile style. It makes reading the forum a lot easier.
    As far as a 10th planet social media app, that's akin to reinventing the wheel. There isn't much of a point.

mobiletheme.png

Array

School
    Infinity
    Thanks for the Warm up app 10P

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast