Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Palm Harbor (purple in regular BJJ)
    Just noticed something on the "Warmups Guide" tab. Some of the episodes listed are incorrect, this left column should show MTS66 for all but instead goes from MTS66-69 Ig4z4nJ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Ig4z4nJ.png

It looks like what would happen if you dragged the top cell down to populate the ones below, and the spreadsheet autoincremented the numbers.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Battaile Fauber View Post
    Just noticed something on the "Warmups Guide" tab. Some of the episodes listed are incorrect, this left column should show MTS66 for all but instead goes from MTS66-69 Ig4z4nJ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Ig4z4nJ.png

It looks like what would happen if you dragged the top cell down to populate the ones below, and the spreadsheet autoincremented the numbers.
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't pay that much attention to that section. So many changes have been made to the warm ups since the beginning I stopped trying to make an accurate guide. Just do a CTRL+F on the Episode Guide and search for warm ups. It will be more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

I have a small question. I am sorry I am new here. In the DVD/books section. What do these number mean? I am looking for a video for Crocodile, next to it there is 147! How can I access the video?

Sorry again if my question sound stupid.

Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Maher Aldemerdash View Post
    I have a small question. I am sorry I am new here. In the DVD/books section. What do these number mean? I am looking for a video for Crocodile, next to it there is 147! How can I access the video?

Sorry again if my question sound stupid.

Thanks
    If it's a book 147 is the page number. If it's the DVD it's the DVD/Chapter Number
    To access them you'll need to own the books or the DVDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

I just noticed that the Techniques list and episodes guide were last updated at MTS 116 and nothing after. More than happy to help if needed

Can you download MTS episodes to your phone to watch later?

Array

School
    We Are Ronin (Near Koblenz, Germany)
    hello chris, hello everone,

i totally love this membership. some guys in my class are on their way getting mentally insane because they can't pass the lockdown and can't stand the electic chair

is there a possibility to add a row like "if your getting shouldersmashed in lockdown, do this: MTSxx"?

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Hey Rafael,
    i think this would be a bit to much of work. Try to find episodes where Lockdown techniques are shown, or try to find options on the mat while rolling

Best regards from Düsseldorf

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Can someone tell me the origin and meaning behind the word "Beans" in the 10P System.

Example: DOA escape "West Coast Beans", Also the Darce Escape in MTS120 "Last Resort" Eddie also calls it "Malabu Beans"

Array

School
    Fortitude BJJ (Singapore), 10th Planet South Melbourne
    Pretty sure he referred to "beams". As in the structural support for buildings. Having a good west coast beams means you're supported by your strong arms, rather than east coast beams which got destroyed in 9/11.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast