Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita

Creating Mobile Apps

So, my friend may be starting a company that is basically a mobile app think tank and producer. I met a 10th Planet grappler from SF (Denny's place) at JJ by the Sea a week or so ago, who happened to do that type of work. If you are on here, let me know, I might have some work for you! For that matter, if anyone else from the area does this type of programming, let me know!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Not sure about programming but I am from the area I you need help with anything I would be down sounds like a pretty solid idea.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Sweet! What do you do? Skills, history, specialties? I would love to work with some people from here, on pretty much anything to be honest. I'd rather work with good people on a project I don't care about, than with shitty people on a project I do care about.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I guess my specialty is Logistics, (mostly transportation of people and gear through motor transport and aircraft) I am Marine (Reservist), for the last 5 years have two deployments (Iraq, Afghanistan), looking to return to school and training Jiu Jitsu full time in the late summer early fall and ultimately trying to establish a hot box some where in the East Bay when I get enough time under my belt to try to spread the 10th Planet movement.

im not sure if im the guy u met. but i am working on some mobile stuff but more on a hobby level, a bunch of guys in the classes are in this type of work. my experience is mostly in php/mysql and front end javascript/html/css which i commonly build out for mobile.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I can help too!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I do all sorts of development including mobile apps for android, apple iOS, and windows mobile. I have alot of experience in the development industry including consulting and resource procurement (graphics, media work, marketing, additional developers, licenses, content). My buddies and I have a group -- www.mobilitytheory.com for mobile development..

Also theres a guy Chris Ludington whos been getting into dev hes been working on some android stuff I was talking with before...

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I know how to draw a turkey with my hand...hand-turkey.jpg