Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sportschule Hamburg - home of Germany's nibiru warriors - is in trouble...

Last edited by Matthias Sieber; 07-12-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: none of the fanboys care anyway

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You left 10p Matthias.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You left 10p Matthias.
    What does this mean?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    What does this mean?
    His location isn't registered on this site. I am guessing he no longer affiliated with 10p.

Last edited by Matthias Sieber; 07-12-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: irrelevant

Why don't you go back for a while to take control of the business. Sounds like they need you Not to sound rude,but if you aren't willing to do what it takes to keep the business open, why should people donate.

Also. What reforms are in place that will make it so that this money isn't going down the drain. If its a cash flow issue it is different from poor management.

Good point, Brent. First of all, let me say that you all don't owe me anything, so please don't get offended, when I'm asking for help.

There are a some reasons why I am not flying back. Like my master said before "family comes first". I got married two months ago here in California and I'm trying to become stable here. And there is a simple reason why I am not sitting in the airplane at this moment. I just don't have the money for it. It's that bad!

I don't want to get into too many details, why the first six months of this month had been so bad for the business, but let's just say money went into very wrong places, instructors weren't paid and there was too little paid attention from the temporary CEO to our clients, which led to mistrust and criticism. On top of that mandatory gym equipment was gone when I finally took over a few days ago.

There are some personell changes and I work close together with my people in Hamburg. I talk to my staff every day, so I can make decisions and lead my people to make their own right choices, which will take us back to the top.

I hope that makes sense to you.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You left 10p Matthias.
    ...Matthias? Care to respond?

Sam Sales

What really needs to happen, is someone steps in and takes over as manager. Someone able to build a decent rapport with clients old and new. But also someone that knows how to run a business. You need to be running step/zumba/yoga/dance classes in your facility when there are no martial arts classes taking place. That brings in good revenue. You can make good money selling water, protein shakes, merchandise etc etc too. Like Brent says, we don't want to be throwing money down the shitter. If there is a chance things could turn around though i am sure we could help in some way. Would be a crying shame for 10p Hamburg to close its doors.
    Anything i can do to help just shout, advice etc. I used to run/own an mma gym (Sold my share in January though so i could train elswehere). So i know what works and what doesn't. :-)

Most important questions for me right now though is, how much do you need? And how long has the landlord given you to get it? If it is a big amount and you only have 2 days then it is pretty much a lost cause. Could be worth speaking to the landlord and trying to work out some kind of payment plan. In this economy anything is better than nothing. Probably wouldn't take that much to keep him off your back for a while. As long as you stay consistent. :-)
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 07-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast