Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Last edited by Cody Kietzman; 02-19-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Before this turns into a giant fuck fest let me say. I think we should let it go and save everyone all the anger. Whats done is done and this will fade to obscurity soon. We have better things to worry about. Like worlds WAR ANT LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!
    Truth, moving on

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post
    Eddie, the whole story why I taught a handful of mma fighters for a few weeks has been in your email inbox for months.

I guess you can see it that way you are telling it. But why include that NAGA photo of Brent and I that I sent you via text message in the MTS then? I was starting for 10th Planet as I always did since I first came down to HQ in 2008 and you knew it. Attachment 1447

But whatever... The Master has spoken
    no need to discuss that topic anymore.

What's Europe anyway... right?
    Ja, was ist Deutchland?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Matthews View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. With this public now lets see the response cause it sounds like someone got in over their head & now that its falling apart they are running back to the last place they had real support. but its mighty hard to cross a bridge that sounds like it not only burnt but exploded.
    I wonder where the support was all those years.
    I had support from a few friends. But did you ever hear about 10th Planet Hamburg other than from myself?
    We were the driving force in Germany. Not only for 10th Planet, but in Jiu Jitsu in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Besides my mother taught me better than to just go handing out money on the Internet to strangers. Most of us are grown ass men that are a lot smarter than that. Your gym isn't even under current locations of 10th Planet affiliates, which lead me to believe you were lying. You weren't even honest about your approach to needing help. You were just gonna take advantage of us an Eddies's site to try to pull your dying business out of the shits. Eddie is a lot nicer about this than a lot of the others are going be, but you sir, are an asshole.
    You are wrong. That's all I can say about it.
    You are not too far away. Would you mind coming over and say that to my face?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Dude I understand reaching out for help to save your gym but WTF, how yow gonna basically say fuck you to our Master and then come here and ask for help? Are you fuckin crazy
    I didn't say fuck you to our Master. I explained why I was about to do, what I did. I noticed that I was wrong, apologized and now found out that he doesn't pay too much attention to what I write him in private.

So let's all move on, I won't try to bug you anymore with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    Ja, was ist Deutchland?

you can't spell weed with that

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Before this turns into a giant fuck fest let me say. I think we should let it go and save everyone all the anger. Whats done is done and this will fade to obscurity soon. We have better things to worry about. Like worlds WAR ANT LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!
    This is why Cody Kietzman is the man.

You only get one chance when it comes to doing something like teaching a mile from a gym that let you train there. I remember pics of you with Kim Karen Erwan all over your page. Then you did that

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    I am totally shocked. Matthias you did all you can to discourage the people and bring the school into a bad light. And all you can do is asking people to give you money. Man I am pissed.

How could you even tell the Grappling unit are 10th Planet. There is no 10th Planet teacher in this school anymore (remember you donīt want us to teach anymore or you donīt wanna pay). You ruine the school because you said you donīt get the money you deserved from it. For what? Get money for doing what? You were getting more money than all of our teachers together for just be.

I really let you do your thing and the whole time you say false and bad things about me and others in public. But now I am pissed. And the students are pissed. Stop telling everyone that you are the victim and in trouble because of bad circumstances. You did it all alone.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I'm in no position to come up with any sensible arguments here, I don't know what's going on really.. And I try not to judge people without having experienced the situation in question, so I'm not gonna get involved in the family quarrel, lol! But whatever the case may be, I hope the school will be alright! You are a cool gang! Maybe try to find cheaper accommodations, hang up more posters or something?
    My old gym bit the dust, and it sucked. In fact, I became fat.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim Hoff View Post
    But whatever the case may be, I hope the school will be alright! You are a cool gang! Maybe try to find cheaper accommodations, hang up more posters or something?
    My old gym bit the dust, and it sucked. In fact, I became fat.
    ^ this
    You are an awesome bunch. Had a great time with you all in sweden. Hope you can figure something out guys. :-)
    Last edited by Sam Sales; 07-13-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast