Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Did someone mention having links to the different school's websites from the location tab?

Array

School
    Modern Martial Arts
    Will the specific technique videos that were in the previous website (ex. rubber guard, dog fight, monkey mount, etc.) be available?

Thanks! Love the new site

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Did someone mention having links to the different school's websites from the location tab?
    as soon as i finish handling all the stupid stuff in the forum, i am going to format all the locations stuff. this will be addressed hopefully this weekend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Negron View Post
    Will the specific technique videos that were in the previous website (ex. rubber guard, dog fight, monkey mount, etc.) be available?
    yes, after the free trial period ends oct 1.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Richardson View Post
    I can get into he word press admin link
    Not sure i should be able to
    yes, if you know the URL, you can view the splash screen, but you have no rights to see anything but your profile. it then redirects you to the correct profile in vbulletin.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by lenin View Post
    I love the site! Awesome work guys. One problem that I found is on the "mastering the system" videos. It's not possible to skip ahead to an area that hasn't loaded already. If I have to restart my browser midway ( which happened to me), the result is having to wait for it to reload from the beginning instead of being able to skip to the section I was at. Perhaps this is working as intended or maybe it's an issue with my browser ( IE 8). If not, it would be nice to skip anywhere in the video.
    Eddie is treating the MTS episodes as true TV episodes where you cannot fast forward. It would be awesome to click anywhere and have it go to that location, but that wasn't his vision.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Rios View Post
    WHAT ABOUT

having a section in the site, where all we post is any medal results from any tournament in the world as long as it was a 10th planet guy obviously and at least 3rd place. well post the tournament name and location, belt level, weight class, and place. and obviously a picture reppin 10th planet.

i think its a rad idea
    it is a rad idea. The problem with all these is the fundamental disagreement of multiple forums vs. single form. When you have multiple forums, the vast majority will never go anywhere but the main one.

So all those threads of medals will pretty much go unviewed, but will be nicely stored in one place.

Eddie's vision is to have EVERYTHING go into one gigantic forum so that everyone has a chance to see everything (like twitter, facebook feeds, joe's forum). You can always use the search for "medals" to find all posts speaking of such.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    The TEXT in the pane on discussion topics under groups isnt visible.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    when you first had the site up you had a video that was filmed in vancouver. joe was doing commentary and after it showed you rolling to the tune of down with the sickness. that was well over a year ago but that intro to the sysystem got me jacked up. would be cool if it could be brought back. vancouver has there own web commercial that is pretty cool too.

Array

School
    10th Planet St Paul/Apple Valley

Linking each location to there own websites

Can you link 10th Planet St Paul to there website www.nextlevelcombat.com?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast