Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Steve Maxwell/Kettlebells/Share your KB workouts?

Howdy guys,
    recently i started doing a few of Steve Maxwell's Kettlebell workouts and they are pretty intense, my favourite so far is this awesome 22 minute one that seriously tests your legs, back, grip, and general full-body strength/endurance. i use a single 30lb kettlebell and it seems to be a brilliant weight to start off with for now as i can do a bajillion different things with it. I definitely recommend looking up Steve Maxwell if you haven't already, he's trained some top level BJJ guys and is himself a high level BJJ practitioner, especially being that he's in his 60's and looks like he is little over 40
    http://www.maxwellsc.com/articles.cf...015&startrow=1

If anyone feels like sharing their Workouts i'd love to give them a try and maybe learn some shit from you more professional guys.

thanks as always.

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    I have his Encyclopedia of mobility and he does have a workout DVD specifically for strength and condition for BJJ

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Oquendo View Post
    I have his Encyclopedia of mobility and he does have a workout DVD specifically for strength and condition for BJJ
    Yeah, i like his mobility stuff, definitely makes me stronger when holding more stretched/awkward positions.