Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Colorado Shooting

i just have one question, can you acces emergency doors from the outside, if not the dude had an accomplis, one witness reported seing a suspicious person by the exit door before the shooter walked in.

Array

School
    On the search
    Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes buuuuttt…

It depends on the condition of the door. From my work experience I get to force open emergency exits often. Some are in brand new conditions and some are beat to shit.

In commercial occupancies, emergency exits are outward swinging, metal doors, with a "panic bar" on the inside. With $30.00 worth of tools from Home Depot you can force one of those doors from the out side. You're going to make a lot of noise though. Depending on the gap of the door you can also open it with a coat hanger or a shove-knife. The easiest way is to have someone hit the bar from the inside. All of the other ways take a little bit of knowledge and a lot of practice. Breaking into places can make one hell of a mess and insane amounts of noise unless you have a lot of practice.

This guy probably doesn't know shit about doors and had some other asshole let him in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    now the question is... What do you do for a living Matt? LOL

Array

School
    On the search
    It's in the profile.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Edlund View Post
    Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes buuuuttt…

It depends on the condition of the door. From my work experience I get to force open emergency exits often. Some are in brand new conditions and some are beat to shit.

In commercial occupancies, emergency exits are outward swinging, metal doors, with a "panic bar" on the inside. With $30.00 worth of tools from Home Depot you can force one of those doors from the out side. You're going to make a lot of noise though. Depending on the gap of the door you can also open it with a coat hanger or a shove-knife. The easiest way is to have someone hit the bar from the inside. All of the other ways take a little bit of knowledge and a lot of practice. Breaking into places can make one hell of a mess and insane amounts of noise unless you have a lot of practice.

This guy probably doesn't know shit about doors and had some other asshole let him in.
    thats what i thought ! the movie could have masked the noise but yea ! he probably had a accomplis, and the police are being quiet in regards to how he got in, possibly to not tip off his accomplis, plus that theater looks brand new, so i bet that door was in good condition, man the world is fucked up ! last saturday here in tulsa, a dude killed a rival gang member in Best Buy & a stray bullet killed a innocent bystander. a 50 year old dude. & the good friday shooting spree a few months ago where a dude went around shooting random people walking down the street. shit is crazy

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    According to a few different news sources.. the FBI said that the man bought a ticket, entered the theatre, then walked out the exit door, and more than likely propped it open somehow while he got his supplies.
    Real scary shit if you ask me.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Hilfiker View Post
    According to a few different news sources.. the FBI said that the man bought a ticket, entered the theatre, then walked out the exit door, and more than likely propped it open somehow while he got his supplies.
    Real scary shit if you ask me.
    yea he probably used a prop some how, people think i'm being paranoid when my head is on a swivel in walmarts and other public places, but i'm just keeping an eye out for potential crazies and this is why, but a lot of people actually thougt he was a part of the show and completly cought off guard

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    so a witness that was in the 2nd row did a cnn interview and said he saw a dude take a phone call and walk to the exit door and his foot was propped on the door but he didn't think anything of it, then 15 minutes later the gunman walked in. so he deffinately had a accomplis. the witness sounded very clear and aware of what he saw

Yea, he had one. He even posted on an image board about how he was going to do it right before.

proof.

There is another screen cap of the accomplice saying he was going to commit suicide only minutes after the shooting I'll post it later if i find it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast