Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Cops lying a out evidence in Colorado shooting

Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 07-23-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i still think he had a accomplis, if the 2nd can came from a different direction. i wish we had our modern society with no guns at all just swords, then it would take actual skill to kill someone and there would be no innocent bystanders. this dude couldn't kill shit if there were only swords and skill required, guns are a cowards weapon

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    if he came in with a sword he would have gotten jumped and stabbed with his own sword

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    i still think he had a accomplis, if the 2nd can came from a different direction. i wish we had our modern society with no guns at all just swords, then it would take actual skill to kill someone and there would be no innocent bystanders. this dude couldn't kill shit if there were only swords and skill required, guns are a cowards weapon
    That would be awesome. Everyone walking around with samurai swords and claymores and shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    We were talking shit with a friend about the shooting... The dude was a neuroscience PhD honor student and was working on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class named "Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders."
    Imagine if he went a bit too deep in his research and tested whatever he was working on himself and triggered some sort of psychosis and went postal... tinfoil hat talk? who knows...tin-foil-hat.jpg
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    We were talking shit with a friend about the shooting... The dude was a neuroscience PhD honor student and was working on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class named "Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders."
    Imagine if he went a bit too deep in his research and tested whatever he was working on himself and triggered some sort of psychosis and went postal... tinfoil hat talk? who knows...tin-foil-hat.jpg
    If you ever opened one the of those text books for anything to do with that subject, it would send most people off the deep end. There was a similar case when I was in Afghanistan where a guy went off the deep end walked off base with his weapon (which is VERY VERY VERY hard to do by yourself in country) and proceeded to kill 12 innocent people. People who don't know how to manage stress and just bottle it up will eventually reach the boiling point and erupt. I just wish I could see into a person's mind for one day just to know what possess someone to do something so horrible. What does it take to make a person throw all morality and sense of judgement right out the window?

Array

School
    Easton
    I don't see ANY evidence from this video that the cops are lying. ... we'll have to see what comes up at the trial.

Keep in mind how someone like this thinks... not rational. They are doing it for attention most likely.

Why would he give his "trap" away and "surrender"? ...because he wants to be cool-in his own mind (not a rational person). Telling them he has a trapped apartment makes more news, an adventure-if you will, rather than just another news story once someone finally goes into his house. Why did the crazy people in batman tell everyone there was a bomb? Same reason. His pictures look bizarre, and now he's famous.

He could have had an accomplice. This is exactly what happened at Columbine.

Array

School
    Easton
    The brainwashing quote is epic! Eric Holder. I hope the cops come through on this if there's more to the story. Next video Alex Jones talks about Scopolamine as mind control. Holy f.
    Last edited by rock d; 07-23-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post

If you think it takes no skill to kill someone then you are sorely mistaken.

What might of prevented this is if someone else in the theater had a firearm of their own on hand.
    Furthermore it's easy to say a gun is a cowards weapon when you aren't protecting your family.
    If having a gun by the bed makes me a coward, then sign me up.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    If you think it takes no skill to kill someone then you are sorely mistaken.

What might of prevented this is if someone else in the theater had a firearm of their own on hand.
    Furthermore it's easy to say a gun is a cowards weapon when you aren't protecting your family.
    If having a gun by the bed makes me a coward, then sign me up.
    Yo don't be so short sighted ! obviously i'm not talking about innocent people defending themselves. & do you not think pulling guns & shooting innocent is a cowardly move ? shooting innocent kids ? some people !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast