Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sharing your dreams

read that thread on lucid dreaming really cool subject, I like to hear about dreams other people have they are like really bizzare short stories to me so if anyone has any crazy/awesome/scary dreams and wants to share them that would be so cool. the more detail the better!!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    funnily enough i just found my old dream journal from when i was 14 about 20 minutes ago. i shortened things down a lot for each separate dream so i would have enough time to write them down when i woke up, without missing out vital details. its so bizzare and about 70% makes no sense to me in the slightest. its like trying to decipher some cryptic message half the time. if i start one again at some point then im gonna be more thorough lol

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    I fought bruce lee a few weeks ago and his Jits wasn't solid and I beat him on the ground. Trust me you don't want me to share all the crazy dreams I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    I fought bruce lee a few weeks ago and his Jits wasn't solid and I beat him on the ground. Trust me you don't want me to share all the crazy dreams I have.
    yes I do. That shits fascinating. Lol that's a pretty realistic dream. Crazy? I once dremt I flew into space with oprah and we tasted french cheese. I also had a dream that I was a squirrel and was getting chased around by a girl squirrel kind of like in that disney movie but then I got a giant footlong squirrel boner.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    yes I do. That shits fascinating. Lol that's a pretty realistic dream. Crazy? I once dremt I flew into space with oprah and we tasted french cheese. I also had a dream that I was a squirrel and was getting chased around by a girl squirrel kind of like in that disney movie but then I got a giant footlong squirrel boner.
    Haha!
    Don't you guys have certain dreams that kinda repeat but are a little different each time?
    I always dream i fall from really high usually off a ridiculously high ladder or crane or something and I hit the floor but I'm ok, I just walk it off with no pain and I somehow don't find that strange.
    Living in africa I've never seen a tornado of any kind except in dreams when i see them all the time.
    Or the dream where I'm fighting a dude and I have no strength at all my punches glide off his face like less strength than a toddler and he just laughs and talks casually.
    Dreams are amazing no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    Haha!
    Don't you guys have certain dreams that kinda repeat but are a little different each time?
    I always dream i fall from really high usually off a ridiculously high ladder or crane or something and I hit the floor but I'm ok, I just walk it off with no pain and I somehow don't find that strange.
    Living in africa I've never seen a tornado of any kind except in dreams when i see them all the time.
    Or the dream where I'm fighting a dude and I have no strength at all my punches glide off his face like less strength than a toddler and he just laughs and talks casually.
    god I hate those dreams. just a few nights ago I had a dream just like that, like I was at my old highschool in a cafeteria and this kid threw a ball at my head and I ran up to him to take a shot and I just flopped on the the ground like a dead fish and everyone laughed it was horrible haha.

I had a dream that some giant corporation pretty much just sprung up over night and they released this video game where you get fulled hooked up to it and pretty get taken to a different world, they were giving free trials in some HUGEE warehouse in the middle of some abandoned train yard so I decided to go down and try it out. I tried it for a few minutes and decided it wasn't for me so I was on my way, I went home and went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night and just had an urge to get hooked back up again so I jumped on my bike and rode down in a dressing gown and slippers. when I got there, there was thousands of cars parked in the train yard most of them were still running and had the doors open and stuff and there were thousands of other people like me walking into this warehouse like zombies. So I went in and got hooked up to it while all these guards with guns and dogs were standing around. Anyway I got into the game and some how realized they had done something to our brains to make us addicted to this to it. Somehow I got a small crew of people together and we tried to figure out a way to get out, the memory is blurry in my head now but I remember we found this dude who either created the video game or for some reason was the only dude that could get us out, so I snuck into his office and killed him with a piece of glass or something and my crew and I escaped. When we got out the whole world was pretty was deserted and all the cities n shit were falling apart like there had just been some crazy nuclear war or something. Then i woke up, pretty crazy I think it'd make an awesome movie though haha

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    definately the worst ones its like, you know you could take a guy in real life, yet your punches are slow-motion or some shit and dont make any impact at all lol its like, "hey, me, what the fuck are you doing"

Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    I had a dream that some giant corporation pretty much just sprung up over night and they released this video game where you get fulled hooked up to it and pretty get taken to a different world, they were giving free trials in some HUGEE warehouse in the middle of some abandoned train yard so I decided to go down and try it out. I tried it for a few minutes and decided it wasn't for me so I was on my way, I went home and went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night and just had an urge to get hooked back up again so I jumped on my bike and rode down in a dressing gown and slippers. when I got there, there was thousands of cars parked in the train yard most of them were still running and had the doors open and stuff and there were thousands of other people like me walking into this warehouse like zombies. So I went in and got hooked up to it while all these guards with guns and dogs were standing around. Anyway I got into the game and some how realized they had done something to our brains to make us addicted to this to it. Somehow I got a small crew of people together and we tried to figure out a way to get out, the memory is blurry in my head now but I remember we found this dude who either created the video game or for some reason was the only dude that could get us out, so I snuck into his office and killed him with a piece of glass or something and my crew and I escaped. When we got out the whole world was pretty was deserted and all the cities n shit were falling apart like there had just been some crazy nuclear war or something. Then i woke up, pretty crazy I think it'd make an awesome movie though haha
    thats sick!!

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood
    Recently I had a dream that my husband and I witnessed a murder and the Mob came and took me away and somehow they brought me to Boston and my Husband was still in LA and they told me that they could either kill me or kill him, but only one of us would live. I said "Then just shoot me, but let me call him first" and I borrowed a cell phone, called him and told him that I could never see him again, but I would be okay, and so would he and I loved him very much. Then they shot me in the head. It was fucked up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast