Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Finally finished the FL Bar Exam!

What's up 10th Planet family! Just wanted to holler at you guys to express my most recent instance of gratefulness for the community you've all built here. Yesterday and today I sat for the Florida Bar exam (3 essays and 300 multiple choice questions). I'm feeling very confident, I dominated the essays and was pretty confident on the multiple choice. For good luck, of course, I wore my "Datch the Gi" Renato shirt on the Day 1 and my 10th Planet Ronin shirt on Day 2! The Nibiru forces were definitely with me on this one guys, and now I'm so stoked to finally get back in the gym and be the most dedicated 10th Planet Ft Lauderdale Hotbox member I can be! Long live 10th Planet!!! :-)

(brandon/tyler... get ready to see more of me than you could possibly stand)

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Congrats Matt, that's truly an amazing accomplishment should you pass. 10th Planet Schools every where will soon be enlisting the aid of the Glach, Glach & Glach law firm!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yo my friend from my soccer team just finished his OK bar exam that's a major accomplishment, now just put together a FL weed lobbyist group to get it legalized in FL, theres a bunch of floridians that need to seariously get high. on weed & mushrooms and off the oxy's

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    Congrats buddy!

Array

School
    Update: Got my results today and I PASSED!!! Much love for my 10th Planet family as always!! Woohoo! I'm an attorney!! Party time!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Congratulations.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    Update: Got my results today and I PASSED!!! Much love for my 10th Planet family as always!! Woohoo! I'm an attorney!! Party time!
    Congrats Gumby, keep on keepin on my friend!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Congrats!! So I should be seeing you at the Mary Esther Seminar this weekend??
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Agreed ^^^

Congrats! Go into chasing ambulances! they make money like crazy and meet meth cooks that make for REALLY dramatic but awesome stories. Make sure you wear a comb over too.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Thanks Coach! I really wish I could make it but I have to work on Saturday and will be with a realtor looking for a house on Sunday. I'm planning on making it to the East Coast Training Camp though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast