Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Thoughts on the Olympic's Opening Ceremony

While watching it, most of the people around me kept saying that it "sucked" and that "beijing was better, what is this Britain?"
    What did you guy's think about it? I thought it was rather clever. They played out thier British culture of the Rock Revolution a bit too much, but what did Americans expect? Also, NOTHING will be as awesome as Beijing's ceremonies, so dont compare. Thats like comparing Inner City Cleveland with Heaven.
    Overall, I give it 3.5/5 stars. Could have been more flashy, but I think people who understand the culture of Britian enjoy this so much more than we do.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Wasn't Beijing CGI'ed to the gills?
    Hard to compare it with some fake shit
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    John Frankl Jiu-Jitsu Competition Team
    It was pretty rad I think~

Sam Sales

It was cool, apart from the super looooooooooooooong procession of all the teams/countries.
    The fireworks were amazing. It was a success.
    Shame they ended it with Macartney though. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Thursday's headline: Britain suffers longest recession in 50 yrs. Millions jobless, construction industry grinds to a halt. Message: We don't have enough money.

Friday night: 3.5 hr long Olympic ceremony costing millions. Message: Fuck the people, we have pissing contests to win.

tell me when judo starts

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i thought it was stupid honestly. i dont care about the olympics but the whole opening ceromony is completly unrelated i think. they could have fast forwarded 3 hours and went right to competitions imo