Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness

Mech robot suits for sale

At a base price of 1.35 million bucks you to can own a mech robot to ride around in.Only goes 10 kilometers per hour though. Custom made add ons and colors cost a decent amount of extra money. The iphone and drink holder is $700.00 alone(rip off). You can customize one on their website. http://suidobashijuko.jp/

The Kuratas Mecha robot is an art/aspirational nerd project by Suidobashi Heavy Industry. This full-sized Mech robot features a ride-in cockpit, “rocket” launchers, and a “smile controlled” BB Gatling gun. That’s right: when you smile, this thing unleashes thousands of tiny plastic BBs.

Unveiled at Wonder Fest 2012 in Tokyo, you can control the robot with either a set of master-slave joysticks or using a more fluid Kinect interface. It runs something called the V-SIDO (Bushido) OS and includes touchscreen support inside the cockpit as well as 3G wireless connectivity so you can control it via phone.

Pretty much an expensive toy. For something more practical powered exoskeletons and quadpedal robots might be what you want

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Damn!....I don't have to worry about getting jumped walking down my street late at night when I'm in this!!

Array

School
    Gracie University
    It's edited into all those parts where it's driving around though...and it looks like over priced trash. lol

There is cooler shit than this in existence.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    It's edited into all those parts where it's driving around though...and it looks like over priced trash. lol

Lol I know, but....A guy can dream can't he?

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Its going to be so balling when everyone just has a night on the town in mechwarrior suits lol.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post

Duh, its pure novelty. Obviously super power militaries are 100 years ahead of this. The artist that designed it said he just wanted to inspire others to make similar stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Looks like it would be fun to drive around and fuck with people with.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Duh, its pure novelty. Obviously super power militaries are 100 years ahead of this. The artist that designed it said he just wanted to inspire others to make similar stuff
    I used to know a site where people were trying to get donations for an actual walking mech, I kind of lost it to time, but I'm pretty sure it's not around anymore.

This is a rather expensive novelty though....and you gotta be the size of a tiny asian lady to fit in it. lol

Sure though, here's to hoping some cool shit comes out before we all parish.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    this is the coolest shit ever!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    1.35 million? That thing is a crane with wheels. All it has is bunch of hydraulics and a diesel engine. I am not sure of RnD on this thing but vehicles like that are very cheap to manufacture since the oil based hydraulics technology is about 300 years old and has been perfected over the last 100 years. Complete rip off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast