postage in the store

can anyone answer me why postage is like 106 bucks to ship a shirt and hoodie and 108 on ups saver
    is this for real is this real life any cheaper way to ship for 80 bucks worth of gear and shipping is almost 110 bucks

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    I just ordered a pair of the new style official gear shorts and a rash guard from the store here and the items were 108.00 and my shipping was only 6.00, I also just ordered a pair of the older black board shorts from Melee because I like black and the shorts with ranked patch were 65.00 total and the shipping through their store was 13.00 both were pretty cheap so I'm not sure why your shipping was so expensive, I'm several states away.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamze View Post
    I just ordered a pair of the new style official gear shorts and a rash guard from the store here and the items were 108.00 and my shipping was only 6.00, I also just ordered a pair of the older black board shorts from Melee because I like black and the shorts with ranked patch were 65.00 total and the shipping through their store was 13.00 both were pretty cheap so I'm not sure why your shipping was so expensive, I'm several states away.
    Because he lives across the world.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Because he lives across the world.
    still 45buck is the most ive paid from cali ??fedex sups

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    eBay charges $60 for a 1-2weeks delivery lol
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    yes that does explain it.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i've found international shipping prices to be ridiculously inconsistent wherever you look. i remember budovideos charged me only $15 shipping for a hoody and it came the next week. i've also seen some places charge about $60 for roughly the same size/weight and shipping speed. Just find the best deal you can get buddy :/

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I paid $8 shipping for 3 patches! They came in a half-size manilla envelope with a stamp on it marked $0.90. SOOOO; 10 cents for the envelope, and 90 cents for the shipping equals $1.00. I guess the other $7 was for the "handling" portion, sticking 3 patches in an envelope, taping it shut and putting it in the mailbox. Yet I mad a purchase from Combat Sports which weighed over 25 pounds and the shipping was $4.95. Just Sayin'.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Onnit charges $9 for 2 weeks delivery down to NZ from Texas.
    Seems like the delivery business is making a killing!
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L