Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    TFTC Academy
    No my school is dedicated to using gi and we only work gi techniques and we never do nogi but I love nogi and its really the only school around my area that I don't have to drive an hour to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Harrell View Post
    No my school is dedicated to using gi and we only work gi techniques and we never do nogi but I love nogi and its really the only school around my area that I have to drive an hour to get to.
    I can 100% guarantee you they do a good bit of no gi training as well. I do know they dont do much with new people. Have you ever asked them?

Array

School
    TFTC Academy
    Actually, come to think of it. When a nogi tournament is coming up my trainer had let us do about 30 minutes of nogi on tuesdays and thursdays which is after kickboxing class. Once this tournament was over we stopped doing nogi. So, I guess its only on certain occasions. Other than that I have to train mondays, wednesdays, and fridays for about an hour and a half of gi training.

Actually, come to think of it. When a nogi tournament is coming up my trainer had let us do about 30 minutes of nogi on tuesdays and thursdays which is after kickboxing class. Once this tournament was over we stopped doing nogi. So, I guess its only on certain occasions. Other than that I have to train mondays, wednesdays, and fridays for about an hour and a half of gi training.
    I repeat have you asked about doing more No gi? I would add, the experienced guys there do as much no gi as gi training.

Array

School
    TFTC Academy
    No I haven't asked. I've been there for about two months now. Everything has just been the same since they put me through intro jiu jitsu to advanced jiu jitsu. That was about a month in and nothing has changed since then, so I really don't know about more nogi training at my gym.

No I haven't asked. I've been there for about two months now. Everything has just been the same since they put me through intro jiu jitsu to advanced jiu jitsu. That was about a month in and nothing has changed since then, so I really don't know about more nogi training at my gym.
    Trust me, ask.

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Congrats on the win!

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Good Showing ^^ Congrats

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    Nice video, and good flow through. As the others said just go ahead and ask about the nogi, you never know till you ask

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    You looked awesome for 1 month of training! Congrats! Keep up the good work!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12