Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    K Madden

Map of all 10PJJ guys?

I travel a ton. (in Bolivia right now)
    and i always try to find 10PJJ guys to work with where ever I go. obviously ill hit a gym if one is in town, but thats not always the case.
    any of you guys know how to tag your location with google maps or something like that?
    thatd be WONDERFUL. plus, you never know how many people are in your area, and didnt know it!
    ive been pretty lucky in the past, going to BJJ gyms, and usually one or two people either wanna work 10PJJ (with instructors permission of course) or know someone who does.

I just think it would be a great way to expand 10PJJ even more!
    what do you guys think?

Array

School
    H.I.T. Squad
    I think that would be an awesome Idea. I travel around to and it isn't hard to find gyms to train at but it can be hard to find good gyms to train at. This would be a great step in that direction! Let me know if you do this and I'll tag myself!

Array

School
    Southwest
    Great idea.

K Madden

only thing that i have been able to find that is somewhere near this idea is FourSquare. but then you are looking at trying to add every 10pjj person that comes along.

maybe have an updateable "Current Location" on here? (kinda like a status update via Facebook)
    that way, you can be as ghostly as you want. ie- Colorado, instead of 28th ave in Greeley, CO.
    or just zip code, city...whatever
    then i think their is a way to track that via a "heat map"? right?

cause if i know ill be in...uh...Fort Walton Beach, Florida...i can see if any members are nearby.
    personally, i met about 5 10pjj guys at a tourney in NW Florida. it was BADASS to see, but we would never have met if it wasnt for the tourney.

eh? any other ideas of how this could come about?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's a great idea! Might even put it I'll in the Advanced Rubber Guard book
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I can't wait for that Advanced Rubber Guard book. I mean shit. You have a lot of things you enjoy in life. For instance............sex, food, tea, Jiu Jitsu, Checker board tournaments, weed, crayons, college football, college basketball, nfl, money, good wine, discussing conspiracy theories, discussing the great red spot on Jupiter, watching great television, making fun of people that get on your nerves, etc etc I could go on all day. But this book is so exciting. I took your previous books and re wrote them in my two notebooks (one for each book) all the moves in my own words not exactly how you put the descriptions but similar. Its sorta the same as you would do in school when you take notes you just don't copy word for word what the damn book says. Because if I would write the shit down I would remember it better. Happy about the book though.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That's a great idea! Might even put it I'll in the Advanced Rubber Guard book
    not exactly sure what the heck you mean by putting it in the book, but thats freaking sweet.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell.Madden View Post
    not exactly sure what the heck you mean by putting it in the book, but thats freaking sweet.
    Me neever

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    I can't wait for that Advanced Rubber Guard book. I mean shit. You have a lot of things you enjoy in life. For instance............sex, food, tea, Jiu Jitsu, Checker board tournaments, weed, crayons, college football, college basketball, nfl, money, good wine, discussing conspiracy theories, discussing the great red spot on Jupiter, watching great television, making fun of people that get on your nerves, etc etc I could go on all day. But this book is so exciting. I took your previous books and re wrote them in my two notebooks (one for each book) all the moves in my own words not exactly how you put the descriptions but similar. Its sorta the same as you would do in school when you take notes you just don't copy word for word what the damn book says. Because if I would write the shit down I would remember it better. Happy about the book though.
    Thank you very much for the support dude! I am very excited about this book, it's huge, I put everything in that bitch, it took 3 days to shoot it. All my other books were done in one day

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you very much for the support dude! I am very excited about this book, it's huge, I put everything in that bitch, it took 3 days to shoot it. All my other books were done in one day
    do you have any idea on a release date for the book yet Eddie?

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast