Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE

Big Quake Due in Cali?

So the guy who accurately predicted the Japan tsunami (Mitchell Combes) a week before it happened is now predicting that there will be a massive quake in Cali and the east coast of Australia and that a tsunami will result (he posted this 3 days ago). I don't usually pay too much attention to this BS but I saw that there were 3 smaller quakes in Southern Cali in the last 24 hours and that usually spells trouble. Not trying to scare anyone...its probably crap but stay safe and take precautions just in case.

Array

School
    FYI....hes saying it will happen in the next 72 hours...

wonder if this will affect Mt. Rainier

K Madden

I predict that you will meet someone new in the near future.
    Also, promising changes are in store for you.
    Hard work will pay off in the near future, as well.

...In bed.

Array

School
    Mikey's Gym
    Ya know alot of people will play this stuff off as crap but if you live in a area with frequent quakes it's only smart to pay attention to all this kinds stuff. Reason I say this is some of these guys devote their lives to monitoring these events & the patterns while the rest of us go on about our lives like its a normal thing to feel a little quake. I have heard for years that they are expecting a damn big one out in Southern Cali, they just didnt have a time frame dialed in yet.

I'd say quakes are just as scary as us dealing with tornadoes here in Oklahoma if not worse. At least a tornado you can hide in a shelter if you have time. but quakes can open the ground & swallow stuff never to be seen again. Now thats crazy.

Array

School
    Did a little research on the guy. He is not a psychic at all. He claims to have insider info on HAARP and will post a 104 hour warning before it will happen. He hasn't posted anything yet. He posted several scores of ball games in europe etc. and urged people to bet all their savings on them etc. I looked up 3 of the scores and they were all the exact score he predicted 2 days before. Crazy shit...i wonder how he knew this stuff. Interesting non the less.

PS- hes not mitchell coombes the gay australian psychic. Different guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    thank you for the heads up VJ, for that you get an automatic invite to the 16 man sub only tourney in Rochester
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Yeah...not that dude...lol. Kinda looks like s gay Mario Lopez.

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Yeah...not that dude...lol. Kinda looks like s gay Mario Lopez.
    haha. Everything I find online says it is the same guy. Did you spell his name correctly? Can you please post a link to when and excactly what was stated? We're removed so many times from the source.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast