Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Frank Trigg Fired For Choking Out His Wife & Sleeping With HDNET Assistant Producer

Frank Trigg is currently in holding in the Las Vegas jail after allegations of choking out his wife in front of their children, only after cheating on her with the Assistant Producer of HDNET. He's being held on $15k

full story here

http://mat-quest.com/?p=337

Array

School
    FKC Paragon
    Pictures of the assistant please.

Array

School
    blank
    Check bloody elbow article on it. First comment shows her.

Array

School
    FKC Paragon
    "Least he didn’t throw it all away for NOTHING." -Second Comment
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Crazy
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    his wife is probably a cunt. a little choke out might do that bitch some good, teach her some humility lol, she's probably taking everything he ever fought for. & that bitch never ran a single lap i bet. i hope he has a prenup

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    his wife is probably a cunt. a little choke out might do that bitch some good, teach her some humility lol, she's probably taking everything he ever fought for. & that bitch never ran a single lap i bet. i hope he has a prenup
    whoa..

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    He turned out to be a grade A POS. I feel real bad for his kids. My little brothers dad was a POS like him and he is only alive because I was not around at the last incident. Hopefully Trigg gets his life turned around for the kids sake or he gets what he deserves in prison.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    There's a possibility that Frank put her to sleep out of self defense. In other words, she attacked him, but instead of hitting her he restrained her. His mistake is that he should've just restrained her and called the cops, not choke her to sleep. People are still ignorant about choking someone to sleep and look at it like it's attempted murder. So yeah, I'm sure he's in big trouble.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

That bruising does not point to self defense imo. Nobody knows what happened in the situation. She may have attacked him, he may have attacked her but the fact of the matter is being a pro fighter for however many years you can 100% defend yourself without leaving a single mark. The fact that he put that kind of bruising around her neck makes him look like a HUGE piece of shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast