Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North

Super inexpensive mats

I picked these up after I sold my wrestling mats. http://www.samsclub.com/sams/util-a-...iles/107930.ip
    I got the first 100 on craigslist for $225 80 of them were still in the wrapper, I had a buddy buy the other 6 packs I needed for $141. 1" thick (doubled up) and 12x24 for only $366! Ive been using them for working out and finally got my brother over to roll and I like them. No slipping when the sweat starts to flow.

Before:
    WMats-01.jpg
    After:
    Mats-05.jpg

Full album: https://plus.google.com/photos/10365...39609865471810

I dont cover half my basement anymore and dont have to threaten the kids with their lives to keep sharp stuff off the mats. Still have plenty of room to roll. 1" is good enough for hard rolling from the knees but takedowns will have to be controlled. Ill get another layer to make it 1.5" for another $200 if I need it later. Im watching criagslist for cheap stall mats for the walls. The grip is awesome and I didnt get any mats burns... yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Ive got those same ones. Theyre really nice when it comes to mobility. They sell packs at Walmart and Kmart for 20$. My only concern is washing them.. I havent had any issues yet, but Im curious to see if moisture will effect them after awhile. But yeah, from so far.. They work perfect for my needs

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    I had those and put two layers down and a vinyl tarp over them to make it easy to clean. Had to go to 5 costcos to get enough to cover 36'x20'.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    The packaging says clean with soapy water. I just mopped them with hot water & a little bleach like I did with my old mats. Then I keep a fan on them till dry.