Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Open Mat
    Joey Diaz.

Array

School
    BlueStarr Grappling, TPJJ Ronin
    My vote for Nibiru Warrior of the year has to go to my Maestro John "The Force Yoda" Botello. My reasons are simple. Since i came to 10th Planet Phoenix to visit last year. He has always been the same person. Never changed! I'm a people watcher and I'm always listening and like i said he's never changed. Some cats get you in there door be cool with you and when you're in they change like a hookers trick after he gives her the cash, but not J. Tello. John made my transition into 10th planet seamless!! He's always there and always gets back to you if you have any issues.

In my most recent journey I went to the Midwest submission challenge (Submission Only). I told John I wanted to do this tournament because I love this style tournament. He said "Hell yeah man!" "Do It!" "Make sure you get in the gym and train bro." Over the course of the next month I did just that! At least 3 days a week. By the time it was time for me to roll to Omaha and get it in I lost 25lbs. I had super confidence rolling in and it showed because D'Ante' "Cocaine Biceps"/"Thor Muthafuckin" Molecules Woodard went in and took 1st place in my bracket and had the endurance and confidence to go into an Intermediate match that lasted 6:45 minutes!! It was all because Of Maestro Yoda and my phoenix Nibiru brethren putting me through the fire to help me go into a battle and be victorious!

John still competes and is at every single tournament to coach his students through their matches. He loves the system and is always helping each of his students get better in the system. Not just by forcing each step but letting each of his students evolve on their own. I'm super proud to have John Botello as my instructor through my 10thpjj journey! Sometimes the universe just pulls you right where you need to be!

That why my choice is for [I][B]John Maestro Yoda Botello[I][B] of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Phoenix for Nibiru Warrior of the year!

D'Ante' "Cocaine Biceps"/ "Thor Molecules" Woodard

Array

School
    BlueStarr Grappling, TPJJ Ronin
    Hahaha! The nickname is the buisness brotha! Derek is a massive genius!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Whoa! Magnus is now threatening! Dewitt, Botello & Ant are in a real race now. Still 4 months left tho :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th planet portland
    mike dewitt
    hands
    down

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    How many from the same IP? lol.

Rogan FTW imo.
    How many DID YOU SEE WITH THE SAME IP??? If you think that someone will make 3-4-5 acc just to vote is absolutely funny and disrespectful not only to all of the people, but also to Magnus, Dewitt, Botello, Ant and others....

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    hahahaha Im flattered!! Im just doing what I love "Jiu Jitsu". Its nice to see the european 10th planet family moving forward and I feel that we havenīt even started yet , in a few years we will see many new 10th planet super stars from Europe.
    The bad thing with this retarded continent where its almost impossible to make a living from Jiu Jitsu, Im so impressed with all the Bulgarian,Hamburg,Burmingham and Grimsby 10th planet crew who is doing everything to survive.

I beleive thereīs people more worthy of the title "Nibiru Warrior of the year" than me!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Great attitude Magnus.

Array

School
    TWISTED JIU-JITSU
    I think everybody should have understood so far, why exactly Magnus deserves to be Nibiru WOTY!Period.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Thanks for the kind words guys and the recognition for my hard work and dedication to the system. If anyone remembers last year I am a shameless promoter of what the system has done for me.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast