Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I just checked and I didn't see the logo, but I did see the following passage which made me a little siick.

"About Us
    At Groundworx we teach a no-gi form of Jiu-Jitsu that focuses on unorthodox positions and techniques.We don't strictly teach traditional Jiu-Jitsu. We look at all techniques available and choose ones that can be a mastered and applied in real life situations. We strive to evolve the sport of Jiu-Jitsu and our curiculum includes the entire 10th Planet system. With valuable input from the best mentors we want to take this martial art form to a next level."

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    Wow this is some crazy ish.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    It is freaking amazing what you can turn up by doing a search for someone's name eh?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    This dude is fucking amazing. (now let's see if he qutoes me on that for his website)

"This dude is amazing" -Eddie Bravo
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Who knows Eddie? Maybe what you said to me a few weeks ago is playing itself out. Seems like there's a lot of Trolls and Wanna-be's getting on the forum.
    I suppose that's not too bad for a system that "isn't real jiu jitsu". We must all be doing something right to get these guys out here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Maffucci View Post

"About Us
    At Groundworx we teach a no-gi form of Jiu-Jitsu that focuses on unorthodox positions and techniques.We don't strictly teach traditional Jiu-Jitsu. We look at all techniques available and choose ones that can be a mastered and applied in real life situations. We strive to evolve the sport of Jiu-Jitsu and our curiculum includes the entire white belt syllabus of the 10th Planet system. With valuable input from the best mentors we want to take this martial art form to a next level."
    Fixed.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Officer Herzog on the case
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Fixed.
    Haha exactly
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Officer Herzog on the case
    Reporting for duty sir!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

I dont want to say anything really. But you guys are really harsh. I think there is a massive miscommunication somewhere. This man lives and breathes 10th planet. He was repping it by everyone and as a result the 10th planet style has a large following here in Cape Town and even South Africa. Hanno really loves the sport and 10th planet and now you guys are burning the man at the stake for promoting what he thinks is the best style of jiu jitsu in the world. I personally didnt like 10th planet untill Hanno showed it to me. Since then im on the net 24/7 to try and learn more stuff from Eddies videos, but you can only learn that much from videos. Hanno has meant no harm and has never flaunted anything to anyone. The Gracie guys here in Cape Town HATE 10th planet and is continuously telling us how bad it is, but Hanno has always stood up for the style. Hanno only wants whats good and he even appologised, but you guys are still burning him. I dont want to cause any trouble or start new arguments, but this is just my view. Live and let live guys. Its a sport and as a result of our passion for it and especially Hanno's passion for it he only tried to make it evolve in South Africa, because i dont know if you guys have been here before, but we dont really have much...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast